Never too early....Who wins Class A 2020-21

gogold

14 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Clay County with great post play. Very skilled and fundamental. Playing a 2-3 zone looks like and making Peabody beat them shooting the ball outside. Clay County good looking squad.

Thank you. Well said. It doesn’t look like Peabody can score unless they create turnovers on defense. There’s a reason Clay is playing 2/3 zone. They have watched film and put in a game plan that worked to perfection. Credit goes to the coaches and players from Clay County. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Don’t get on here and start talking about having a bad day. Clay is the best team by far in this game and it’s not even close.  It’s called DEFENSE!  

Hear the same things every year. Congrats to Coach Walker on his first of many wins at the glass house.  

6 minutes ago, toinemac said:

Karlee Weathers is really good. I’m going to assume Summertown is just a group of monsters to have beaten this Loretto team 3 times

Every Starter plus a few bench players can handle the ball really well against pressure, they also shoot very well from 3 and all of them can drive to the bucket.  They also have a monster post player that can play on both ends.  They play very aggressive D and will be one of the best free throw shooting teams up there.  You will need your best game to beat them unless they happen to have a bad game shooting or get in foul trouble (which i haven't seen either as of yet).

This coming from a Loretto fan.

6 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

FYI all teams in top bracket are regional posers / all teams in lower bracket are regional winners / strange how that worked out lol

Posers? Man, you’re an arrogant clown you know it? Two posts up a Loretto fan gives props to Summertown and you get on here and talk crap. Every time I see you at games and you’re talking to Loretto fans like Weathers dad, you’re awfully complementary there keyboard warrior. Wonder why that is? 

Just now, 1MustangFan said:

Posers? Man, you’re an arrogant clown you know it? Two posts up a Loretto fan gives props to Summertown and you get on here and talk crap. Every time I see you at games and you’re talking to Loretto fans like Weathers dad, you’re awfully complementary there keyboard warrior. Wonder why that is? 

I think he meant regional championship losers whereas the bottom half were the teams that won regions.