Never too early....Who wins Class A 2020-21

gogold

I will keep a score update on the GC game tonight and if I can the Peabody game. Peabody better have their guard up down there tonight. MAHS was very respectable last year and I think they were young. Heard they got 250 tickets and that is a good thing. I was a little worried how Memphis would do tickets with Covid.

Edited by pioneer42

On 3/4/2021 at 9:41 AM, maddams said:

I'll take North Greene, Oneida, Clarkrange, Huntland, Loretto, Summertown, Gibson Co, and Peabody.

I expect a few of these games to not be very close.  Best games on the list are probably Cloudland/Oneida and Clay/Huntland

Clarkrange will win by as many as Rogers wants. Clay County can win this game but it will be close. 

9 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I will keep a score update on the GC game tonight and if I can the Peabody game. Peabody better have their guard up down there tonight. MAHS was very respectable last year and I think they were young. Heard they got 250 tickets and that is a good thing. I was a little worried how Memphis would do tickets with Covid.

Burlison got cleared to play for Summertown / got in a little made 2 threes  not got her wind back yet / we’ll need her further on 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Burlison got cleared to play for Summertown / got in a little made 2 threes  not got her wind back yet / we’ll need her further on 

Very thankful for that. Don’t want nobody to be out. Only thing I wish I could change about her is her uniform and put a GC one on!! She can play. Good luck to you guys!!