TSSAA ED says fate of high school football unknown as of now

hardtackle

11 minutes ago, guthook said:

This is shameful! Let me get this straight...You are blaming high school football starting back in Georgia for causing the Covid-19 death of a principal/former football coach?! What in the world is your point? What are the details of his death? Other health related issues? Is it your opinion that he'd still be alive today if high school football was not announced recently to be starting back and on schedule in the state of Georgia? Good grief...this propaganda and fear mongering is out of control no matter where we look unfortunately.

Edited by sportsguy22
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Djohnson said:

Who said College football was going to happen???

I did. As well as the NFL. And high school football. The silent majority demands it. So grab your mask, your hand sanitizer, and your Biden 2020 sign and head for NYC if your scared. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, guthook said:

On June 27 there were 476 hospitalized COVID cases in TN.  Today there are 758 with a 354 potential positives hospitalized as well.

So if you minus the potential cases that arent proven the number went down. Including potential cases is a big cause of the spike. 

2 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

I did. As well as the NFL. And high school football. The silent majority demands it. So grab your mask, your hand sanitizer, and your Biden 2020 sign and head for NYC if your scared. 

Not if numbers don’t fall and football players start getting it.One player gets it who ever was around him got to quarantine for two weeks Try playing like that, that would kill a team. Let’s keep are fingers cross.

Edited by Djohnson

20 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Finally some common constitutional sense! All these “mask mandates” going on are complete nonsense. Here’s to personal responsibility and common sense :) Well done Mayor!

They are # 1 in TN for the most cases. Well done Mayor now we know why.

• CoachT locked this topic