TSSAA ED says fate of high school football unknown as of now

hardtackle

9 minutes ago, mjuhb said:

LOL is that the best insult you’ve got. Oh wait you can’t cuss on The T. It’s a lot easier on Instagram and Twitter to fight with you idiots who think Trump is god. 

Trump is far from God! And he and Biden are far from perfect. Biden and the cushy dealings with China is self explanatory. Let’s end the silly political junk! If you have a rational comment about COVID go for it.

4 hours ago, guthook said:

No.  I think he hasn't questioned the numbers because they're 100% accurate.  I just think he will.

No test is 100% accurate. Watch the numbers fall after November. This is not going away. It will come back just like the flu. Will kill about as many people as the flu. Eventually we are going to have to deal with it. Why put it off? Its not like a vaccine has eradicated the flu. No miracle is going to come along and prevent it in the future. You cant out run or hide from mother nature. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Trump is far from God! And he and Biden are far from perfect. Biden and the cushy dealings with China is self explanatory. Let’s end the silly political junk! If you have a rational comment about COVID go for it.

You mean like Trump getting patents in CHINA for Ivanka or Trump asking china to help him win in 2020. Oh BTW senate republicans voted out the part in intelligence bill. That says you can’t get foreign help to win a election. Well unless you are a republican if you are a democrats is illegal.

As for COVID-19, if you can let kids swim in a pool together you can open up schools in our area. But the reason why we are in this mess. Is because our leader doesn’t lead instead watches news all day and retweets stupid stuff from broke 80’s game show hosts who is trying to get a job FoxNews, so he can get away with harassing women like other FoxNews hosts. 

I can go all day. Because I’m fighting for my country. You are fighting to let a wannabe dictator make money for him and his friends. And that part about getting his political allies out of jail. That you deny.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mjuhb said:

You mean like Trump getting patents in CHINA for Ivanka or Trump asking china to help him win in 2020. Oh BTW senate republicans voted out the part in intelligence bill. That says you can’t get foreign help to win a election. Well unless you are a republican if you are a democrats is illegal.

As for COVID-19, if you can let kids swim in a pool together you can open up schools in our area. But the reason why we are in this mess. Is because our leader doesn’t lead instead watches news all day and retweets stupid stuff from broke 80’s game show hosts who is trying to get a job FoxNews, so he can get away with harassing women like other FoxNews hosts. 

I can go all day. Because I’m fighting for my country. You are fighting to let a wannabe dictator make money for him and his friends. And that part about getting his political allies out of jail. That you deny.

This guy cant even talk straight and is corrupt as they come. You really want him to be the face of america to other world leaders? Lol. Https://youtu.be/k8KsxcwQ6j0

26 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

This guy cant even talk straight and is corrupt as they come. You really want him to be the face of america to other world leaders? Lol. Https://youtu.be/k8KsxcwQ6j0

I’ll let Lyndsey Graham tell you about Joe Biden. If that’s what you think corruption is You Sir Are A Idiot. 

Edited by mjuhb

Going to be interesting for sure. There is a thread on Volquest saying Lee made a positive tweet about HS football and soccer today. I think colleges are more in disarray than High Schools right now. High Schools have to answer to the governor and TN only. Colleges have lots of other states other than TN to worry about.. Big Ten has an opinion, PAC 12 has one, ACC has one ...etc

Edited by pioneer42
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Alright guys, we are teetering on getting this thread locked. Let's reel it back in.

Sorry if I get mad when people attack someone for doing his job and praise someone who sits and watches TV instead of leading. That’s why we are might not have Football this fall. You know why places in Europe are going back to normal. Because they had they Plan and they followed that plan. They didn’t tell their citizens to clean to lungs with UV rays and disinfectant. No they followed safety protocols and didn’t fight their leaders. Unlike the United States America which did the opposite. You want High School Football, well to put bluntly stop fighting follow safety protocols and stop spreading the Virus. Until then we are limbo, so basically it’s up to you.

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Going to be interesting for sure. There is a thread on Volquest saying Lee made a positive tweet about HS football and soccer today. I think colleges are more in disarray than High Schools right now. High Schools have to answer to the governor and TN only. Colleges have lots of other states other than TN to worry about.. Big Ten has an opinion, PAC 12 has one, ACC has one ...etc

he said he wants high school football and soccer, but if new cases keep rising everything can go south whether the reports are correct or not

• CoachT locked this topic