Who wins AA in 2020-21, and why?

tssaafan

47 minutes ago, BallIsLife1 said:

You said South Side would beat Chester less than 20 and they made it just that. How did that game go? And is SS the real deal? I'm hearing different analysis

The game went ok. We played slow for the first 1.5 quarter of the game. Chester County took an 6-8 point lead, and then we turned the pressure up on them! We had a lot of questionable calls but we expect that every time we play down there. We are ok, if we stay healthy look out AA! 

1 hour ago, SportsWestTN said:

Anyone go to the Westview-Dyersburg game? Why in the world was that game as close as it was? Westview had two point lead going into the 4th.

I was wondering that myself, but that is crazy that Dyersburg was up 28-26! How do you let a team go on a 17-0 run to end the game at your house smh 

• Sad 1

On 1/23/2021 at 6:38 PM, HawkGuy06 said:

Just 2 weeks ago wasn’t Macon Co playing for the gold ball? Has the ship sunk in Macon County? Is somebody on the team hurt? I seen where they have lost 3 of their last 4! I know nothing about Westmoreland but Macon beat them by 17 at home & lost by 7 on the road. Ensworth is a good D2 team 

Macon is an average team that has one very good player. Losing to Westmoreland was surprising to see. 

How is Macon I still ranked in the AP polls? 

5 minutes ago, ballinup90 said:

Macon is an average team that has one very good player. Losing to Westmoreland was surprising to see. 

How is Macon I still ranked in the AP polls? 

Macon is better than average that district is tough every night.  Westmoreland is a very good defensive team and if they can score in the mid 40’s they will have a chance to beat almost anyone I expect them to make a serious run to get to the state tournament 

On 1/20/2021 at 7:25 AM, UCSportsFan said:

I think York makes it over Macon this year. Haven’t seen them this year but I seen them last year a few times and they were very talented.  If Upperman stays on course and doesn’t have a hiccup in the championship game then there will be no beating them in Baxter in the substate game. 

Meigs is looking really good right now, and if they can ovoid any upset and host substate, I think they will be favored over any team except Upperman. They just have to take care of business.

1 hour ago, westtn12 said:

Heard that westview’s point guard had to leave by ambulance??? Is this true? If so, I’m praying for the young lady and hoping for good news. 

Prayers for her!! It was a 1 point win. I told HawkGuy06 earlier that South Gibson is talented and he scolded me a little, lol. Gibson County and South Side really are that good when things are clicking. South Gibson has a lot of talent.

Edited by pioneer42

2 hours ago, westtn12 said:

Heard that westview’s point guard had to leave by ambulance??? Is this true? If so, I’m praying for the young lady and hoping for good news. 

Yes. Hit head hard on floor in first half and went unconscious. Taken out of the gym on a stretcher. She was sent to LeBonheur in Memphis. Last I heard she was getting feeling back in her legs and could finally wiggle her toes some.

• Sad 1