Who wins AA in 2020-21, and why?

tssaafan

1 minute ago, BallIsLife1 said:

@SportsWestTN

IDK you but either you do a lot traveling to games or you know a lot of people. I enjoy reading your post and predictions. Seem very balanced and unbias as opposed to many on here. I am off this weekend so I will be attending wherever I can get in.

Combination of the two, plus I've been around a lot of these teams and kids for a while. Try to stay in my lane and only talk about the stuff I know about. I have some leanings, but still try to be impartial and realistic about the teams I do pull for. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SportsWestTN said:

Combination of the two, plus I've been around a lot of these teams and kids for a while. Try to stay in my lane and only talk about the stuff I know about. I have some leanings, but still try to be impartial and realistic about the teams I do pull for. 

Those Region 7AA predictions look good. 

4 minutes ago, BallIsLife1 said:

Those Region 7AA predictions look good. 

I feel good about Westview and South Side's ability to get to the championship game, given the matchups. I could see Scotts Hill pulling an "upset" (wouldn't be much of one IMO). I really am not impressed with Chester Co., so wouldn't be shocked if they lost, but I just don't trust Crockett's ability to score. My predictions on margins could be wrong, but feel pretty good about the winners I picked.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Beating a team 3 to 4 times is hard, plus Central has one of the best coaches in the state. Central and Meigs will stay in 2A next year.

Meigs found that out a couple years ago in the region finals against Central. If Meigs wants to go to state, this year gives them their best chance in recent years - though beating the region 4aa runnerup will be a huge challenge.

59 minutes ago, SportsWestTN said:

I feel good about Westview and South Side's ability to get to the championship game, given the matchups. I could see Scotts Hill pulling an "upset" (wouldn't be much of one IMO). I really am not impressed with Chester Co., so wouldn't be shocked if they lost, but I just don't trust Crockett's ability to score. My predictions on margins could be wrong, but feel pretty good about the winners I picked.

Yea said a mouthful here! I been telling people Scotts Hill is no push over! They have one of the best guards in AA in Blaize! She can handle the ball, she can shoot the cover of the ball, and she can find the open person. Depending on what SH team shows up they can beat anyone in 13AA! Just my personal opinion they will handle South Gibson. 

now to Chester County! A team that is dangerous(at home) but not that good on the road. I do believe they can & will beat Chester County! I believe all 14AA teams will win, well except for McNairy they will not score over 25 points against Westview! 14AA will go 3-1 against 13AA this weekend! 

Edited by HawkGuy06

8 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea said a mouthful here! I been telling people Scotts Hill is no push over! They have one of the best guards in AA in Blaize! She can handle the ball, she can shoot the cover of the ball, and she can find the open person. Depending on what SH team shows up they can beat anyone in 13AA! Just my personal opinion they will handle South Gibson. 

now to Chester County! A team that is dangerous(at home) but not that good on the road. I do believe they can & will beat Chester County! I believe all 14AA teams will win, well except for McNairy they will not score over 25 points against Westview! 14AA will go 3-1 against 13AA this weekend! 

Certainly wouldn't surprise me. I think if the right South Gibson team shows up they can compete with Scotts Hill, but if they play like they did last night they'll get run out the gym. They've got their own issues they need to correct.

8 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Chester County and Crockett and Scott’s Hill South Gibson will be single digit games, IMO. You guys could be in a small war with Dyersburg too. Think you guys win by 12-15 but you know how they are. Jeckel and Hyde team if there ever was one. They play Gibson County tough every game. We play them in the off-season about as much as South Side. Good small test for South Side.

31 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Chester County and Crockett and Scott’s Hill South Gibson will be single digit games, IMO. You guys could be in a small war with Dyersburg too. Think you guys win by 12-15 but you know how they are. Jeckel and Hyde team if there ever was one. They play Gibson County tough every game. We play them in the off-season about as much as South Side. Good small test for South Side.

Yea Crockett County beat Chester County twice already this year, I am picking the upset! Chester 43-35

Dyersburg is no push over! We don’t care about how we beat them in the regular season. They have gotten better & so have we. I tell ppl are the time the regular season is over & it’s a new season now. I still will say we will win 64-42

13 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea Crockett County beat Chester County twice already this year, I am picking the upset! Chester 43-35

Dyersburg is no push over! We don’t care about how we beat them in the regular season. They have gotten better & so have we. I tell ppl are the time the regular season is over & it’s a new season now. I still will say we will win 64-42

No doubt. Dyersburg and Union City are just alike. I think you guys win, but it won’t be easy. One of the losses we had 2 years ago when we won state was to them. When does Region start and what time?? May come over and watch y’all if we aren’t playing.

56 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

No doubt. Dyersburg and Union City are just alike. I think you guys win, but it won’t be easy. One of the losses we had 2 years ago when we won state was to them. When does Region start and what time?? May come over and watch y’all if we aren’t playing.

We play Dyersburg Saturday at 4pm & our boys play at 6pm. They are clearing the gym after the girls game & have to repay for the boys game

Edited by HawkGuy06

13 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

We play Dyersburg Saturday at 4pm & our boys play at 6pm. They are clearing the gym after the girls game & have to repay for the boys game

We are playing at 4:00 Sat. too. Snow has everyone playing same night. Semis Monday for both I bet. 13 AA will have four games from Sat. to substate Saturday. South Side’s depth will help. 

Edited by pioneer42