Who wins AA in 2020-21, and why?

tssaafan

3 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

They come completely unraveled against GC this past Christmas. South Side this Thanksgiving was very similar. I agree that it is not hard at all for another team to get a mental edge on them. Do think they have accomplished about as much as they can accomplish this year. South Side and Westview are hard to handle on any night and are more talented than SG, IMO. Do think they need to change their approach and come out and start pressing and use their athleticism. These girls work hard in the off season with Jeremy Vonner, who is a great guy and has done a lot for basketball in West TN. They need to work on getting mentally tough and handle adversity better.

Yea Jeremy was helping us before he joined SG coaching staff. 

South Side didn't play great but corrected some things in the second half to win. I hope South Gibson uses this game to blueprint how they should play going forward: pressing and trapping and doing more offensively than shooting the three. I just wonder long term is Wyatt gonna be the coach to get them where they need to be?????

Edited by dmm88
  • Like 1