COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

Ready..... Fire.....  Aim.....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-19-data-reporting-system-gets-off-to-rocky-start-11597178974

Covid-19 Data Reporting System Gets Off to Rocky Start
New data system run by Health and Human Services faces delays, quality-control issues

https://www.axios.com/hhs-hospital-data-coronavirus-9256f863-f5d4-4371-a658-bbdec4690709.html

America's flying blind on its coronavirus response

9 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Ready..... Fire.....  Aim.....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-19-data-reporting-system-gets-off-to-rocky-start-11597178974

Covid-19 Data Reporting System Gets Off to Rocky Start
New data system run by Health and Human Services faces delays, quality-control issues

https://www.axios.com/hhs-hospital-data-coronavirus-9256f863-f5d4-4371-a658-bbdec4690709.html

America's flying blind on its coronavirus response

7 hours ago, sportsguy22 said:

I've said it over and over and over...we HAVE to live with this! We can't hide from it. If we all bunker down, it will still be there when we come out. It's going to run its course like every virus does. I'll take my chances with a 99.7% to 99.9% survival rate every single time. I have much more of chance to die from any number of other illnesses/diseases/accidents/health-related issues. Those that are at risk or elderly should probably quarantine and stay socially distant for longer, however the rest of us should live life without fear! Take proper precautions obviously, but go on with life and not bow down to the panic and fear. It's ignorant to do so.

I’m starting to agree with you. Numbers are getting better although it is real it’s not going nowhere. So might as well live life .   I watched some practice tonight and I cant wait to see our new coach first game. I myself was convinced that they would shut it down but Gov Lee stood his ground

Edited by Djohnson

1 hour ago, Djohnson said:

I’m starting to agree with you. Numbers are getting better although it is real it’s not going nowhere. So might as well live life .   I watched some practice tonight and I cant wait to see our new coach first game. I myself was convinced that they would shut it down but Gov Lee stood his ground

Who is your team?? We must stand our ground. This stuff is going to be around. No sense in hiding.

• Like 1

Has anyone got a quick list of all the top teams that are actually going to play within the next couple of weeks.You can just name your own favorite .A follow-up question is how are they going to seat fans. Will your season ticket holders get to keep their seats or some kind of social distance ,first come first serve.Better edit,going to play in the next couple to four weeks as of now.

Edited by BatmanLives

1 hour ago, BatmanLives said:

Has anyone got a quick list of all the top teams that are actually going to play within the next couple of weeks.You can just name your own favorite .A follow-up question is how are they going to seat fans. Will your season ticket holders get to keep their seats or some kind of social distance ,first come first serve.Better edit,going to play in the next couple to four weeks as of now.

I have called the AD's at several schools, they have no idea how they are going to do tickets.    Yeah yeah I know, nothing like waiting until the midnight hour....

50 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

I have called the AD's at several schools, they have no idea how they are going to do tickets.    Yeah yeah I know, nothing like waiting until the midnight hour....

I understand the game they have to play .Some schools will probably give season ticket holders  their same tickets right now.When actual games and opponents are played is going to be hard to determine with so many changes in scheduling already and yet to be done.The social distance factor and all that as well. I can see all kinds senarios and none of them will make a vast majority of the fans happy, if that is ,a season is played.

On 8/11/2020 at 12:54 PM, sportsguy22 said:

This is a obviously not true, unless you are disagreeing with all the daily media reports of growing cases in certain places that have the mask mandates. You cannot have it both ways. If you believe that the mask mandates are working everywhere, then you must say that most all the media reports are false then.

Sit down and learn something. Your credibility on this is ZERO. Just. Stop. Bloviating. 

https://www.vumc.org/health-policy/news-events/new-analysis-finds-association-between-masking-requirements-and-slower-growth-covid-19

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, MoonDogRex said:

Sit down and learn something. Your credibility on this is ZERO. Just. Stop. Bloviating. 

https://www.vumc.org/health-policy/news-events/new-analysis-finds-association-between-masking-requirements-and-slower-growth-covid-19

Because my wife works there, I already knew about this report. Ironically, she and I agree that it virtually means nothing. It assumes people with county mandates are staying in their own county all the time. We all know this is impossible! People travel to and from other counties daily. So, this does not account for taking the virus to another county or bringing it back to your own county, mask mandate or not. It’s simply another chaotic numbers game study. Good try though!

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic