COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

1 hour ago, nrgrizzlies said:

About 10 percent of Northeast Mississippi Community College’s student body and dozens of its employees are currently under quarantine.

Great job there, deep south.   :thumb:  Y'all are so smart about all that science stuff.

They quarantined between 300-400 students based on 9 positive tests. The more liberal an institution the more cowardly   cautious the institution. Chances are few to none of the quarantine will ever develop symptoms and all 9 will be fine in 5-10 days but some liberal professors are probably sitting in the local ER. 

So 9 positive cases out of 3400 students gives you a 0.26% positive rate which isn't newsworthy but you quarantine 350 students and you have a news story shared by the Covidians. So yeah, great reason to cancel high school sports!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Salem said:

They quarantined between 300-400 students based on 9 positive tests. The more liberal an institution the more cowardly   cautious the institution. Chances are few to none of the quarantine will ever develop symptoms and all 9 will be fine in 5-10 days but some liberal professors are probably sitting in the local ER. 

So 9 positive cases out of 3400 students gives you a 0.26% positive rate which isn't newsworthy but you quarantine 350 students and you have a news story shared by the Covidians. So yeah, great reason to cancel high school sports!

Careful Salem. That is very racist, redneck, meth head, trailer park commentary. 

grizz prefers to live in fear and throw rocks at folks who are smart enough to see through this political charade. 

He/she/it prefers to be cautionary and shut the country down so it can feel safe attending rallies for gender equality and pro abortion. 

It's okay to kill those who haven't been born yet but not those who were about to die anyway. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eers said:

Soon to be locked...

For what reason?

I'd say Coach T is very much aware of what's been said here and it's still going strong. I for one am not sensitive enough to say anything to get it shut down. Unless of course the powers that be are liberal snowflakes who are offended by anything outside their liberal line of thinking. Like grizz. 

1 minute ago, Swarm said:

For what reason?

I'd say Coach T is very much aware of what's been said here and it's still going strong. I for one am not sensitive enough to say anything to get it shut down. Unless of course the powers that be are liberal snowflakes who are offended by anything outside their liberal line of thinking. Like grizz. 

Hopefully you're correct. The fact is so many are, whether they are outwardly or not. I would assume that Coach T isn't but stranger things are happening, like Knox County limiting visiting teams to having 60 players travel...

3 minutes ago, eers said:

Hopefully you're correct. The fact is so many are, whether they are outwardly or not. I would assume that Coach T isn't but stranger things are happening, like Knox County limiting visiting teams to having 60 players travel...

Plenty of nuttiness going on for sure eers. 

Hopefully freedom of speech and healthy political discourse is still allowed on this forum. 

1 minute ago, Swarm said:

Plenty of nuttiness going on for sure eers. 

Hopefully freedom of speech and healthy political discourse is still allowed on this forum. 

I would assume it is, however it is certainly silenced in other places based on what side of the issue you may fall. As much as I may have complained about how things were before, I would gladly change it back. :wacko:

10 minutes ago, eers said:

I would assume it is, however it is certainly silenced in other places based on what side of the issue you may fall. As much as I may have complained about how things were before, I would gladly change it back. :wacko:

For sure.  We can get it back if we fight and stand true to our beliefs. 

The media is controlled by liberals and it's hard to navigate through the brainwashing BS. The sooner we understand our sources of information are biased the sooner things will get back to normal. I'm sure of it. 

• Like 1

The RWNJs are soooooooooooooo pro-life...

(how pro-life are they?)

So "pro-life" that one of the head red-state RWNJs  (Dan Patrick the Lt. Gov. of Texas) said that older citizens should just go on and buy the farm, that their life doesn't matter.

An embryo the size of a tadpole vs an adult senior citizens who worked and paid taxes all of his or her life?   That's the biggest problem with the RWNJs - hypocrisy.

hy·poc·ri·sy
/həˈpäkrəsē/

noun

1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, nrgrizzlies said:

The RWNJs are soooooooooooooo pro-life...

(how pro-life are they?)

So "pro-life" that one of the head red-state RWNJs  (Dan Patrick the Lt. Gov. of Texas) said that older citizens should just go on and buy the farm, that their life doesn't matter.

An embryo the size of a tadpole vs an adult senior citizens who worked and paid taxes all of his or her life?   That's the biggest problem with the RWNJs - hypocrisy.

hy·poc·ri·sy
/həˈpäkrəsē/

noun

1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Link please. That would be very unusual for a republican. They oppose government control of healthcare in which life saving procedures would be denied to them because of age. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler
  • Sad 2

The LT Gov of Texas did not say that about old citizens. I watched the interview the night it happened on Tucker Carlson. His exact words were, "Let's get back to living. Let's be smart about it, and those of us who are 70 plus will have to take care of ourselves, but don't sacrifice the country." Only today's media could twist that into he is trying to kill old people.

• CoachT locked this topic