COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

1 hour ago, nrgrizzlies said:

Stonecrest has a ventilator with your name on it, reserved for you.

Blah Blah Blablablahhh. 'Preciate your concern... I'll keep that in mind if I need it, but you'll excuse me if I use a little common sense while still living my life and try to avoid it.

Actually, not only am I very pro-sports (including football... but would rather see it moved to spring for obvious reasons)... I actually HAVE a life... unlike the guy with almost FIVE THOUSAND posts on here.

I would pity people like that except they are beyond redemption.  They give sports a bad reputation.

• Sad 2

No   actually ur a democrat that is an idiot and has no kids playing sports or in school    theses kids are dying for some normalsy and its patsys like u that r screwing stuff up  stay home in ur moms basement and let the rest of us live  if we tracked the flu like we r tracking this crap we would all be quarntined for life which would be ok by people like u since u have no life   just my 2 cents   

• Like 4

8 hours ago, udahman said:

No   actually ur a democrat that is an idiot and has no kids playing sports or in school    theses kids are dying for some normalsy and its patsys like u that r screwing stuff up  stay home in ur moms basement and let the rest of us live  if we tracked the flu like we r tracking this crap we would all be quarntined for life which would be ok by people like u since u have no life   just my 2 cents   

good stuff right here! Normalcy is the enemy with these guys. The party of chaos and disruption has minions alive and well on our forum. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, udahman said:

Maybe THIS can help you out...

Slide1_ff21b61f-4260-4328-9292-21485fd57

Meanwhile for those with actual literacy skills...

Georgia State quarterback Mikele Colasurdo has been diagnosed with a heart condition as a result of contracting the coronavirus and won't be able to play football this season, he announced Thursday.

The freshman and former three-star prospect from South Carolina arrived on campus in the spring.

13 minutes ago, nrgrizzlies said:

Georgia State quarterback Mikele Colasurdo has been diagnosed with a heart condition as a result of contracting the coronavirus and won't be able to play football this season, he announced Thursday.

The freshman and former three-star prospect from South Carolina arrived on campus in the spring.

Great news you left out was the abnormality was mild, this is just a precaution, and he expects to be back on the field when the hysteria subsides after the election. So just like quarantining hundreds of healthy students for precautions and headlines we're now doing detailed cardiac exams looking for abnormalities. Same abnormalities are associated with influenza and other respiratory infections.

Here's a quote from the QB himself:

“The cardiologist was pretty confident it’s a case more on the mild side,” Colasurdo told The Athletic. “A lot of it is going to just be precautionary because they really just don’t know what’s going to happen in the long term. If the cardiologist wasn’t super worried, I’m doing OK.”

20 minutes ago, nrgrizzlies said:

Had the heart condition and didn't know it. The doctors found the problem when he came in with the "China Virus"

• Like 2

• CoachT locked this topic