Region 2 1A

rtl112

4 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Here is you guys something to talk about. The prediction for the 1a regions and pre season rankings.

https://gridironscouting.com/2020/08/06/css-tngs-class-1a-preseason-all-state-team-rankings/

I like reading those myself, and I do often. I've been called out via private message though that they dont want you to link competitor websites like that. Just a fyi.

12 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I like reading those myself, and I do often. I've been called out via private message though that they dont want you to link competitor websites like that. Just a fyi.

I didn’t know they would be considered a competitor. Does coach t do a pre season rankings for the state and region predictions. Thanks for the heads up.

24 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Here is you guys something to talk about. The prediction for the 1a regions and pre season rankings.

https://gridironscouting.com/2020/08/06/css-tngs-class-1a-preseason-all-state-team-rankings/

This guy is a nut!GB behind Midway for 3rd??Cloudland 3rd in region 1??Middle college #1?GB #18???LOL.Sale Creek #5???GEE WHIZ

Edited by orngnblk

7 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

It for sure does, I've just been asked not to do it is all. Just wanted you to know. Not policing you lol. Just letting you know I've been policed for it.

I appreciate it. Don’t understand why anybody would care though. It not a article you have to pay to see. 

5 hours ago, crow said:

We had about 18 of 22 starters graduate last year. We’re gonna be little, slow, weak and undisciplined just like always. Be lucky to squeeze out 4th place I’d say:grin:

Heard you boys got 4 kids from Scott Co. and a bigun from South Carolina move in. That should help.