Will season be completed?

ecu

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm curious how in the long run all this may affect young voters. The Liberal push for a shutdown and the Republican push to keep it open I mean. What I mean is all these people playing sports will soon enough have a vote. 

Never in my life have I ever seen young kids concerned with politics , Didn't know or care what it was when I was growing up. Never heard another kid bring it up. Kids are really concerned but they just echo their parent views whatever that may be.  This is really not healthy for young kids to have to be so concerned about world views.

Just now, pujo said:

Never in my life have I ever seen young kids concerned with politics , Didn't know or care what it was when I was growing up. Never heard another kid bring it up. Kids are really concerned but they just echo their parent views whatever that may be.  This is really not healthy for young kids to have to be so concerned about world views.

I agree with you, but since this seems very much politically motivated and if they understand fully what's going on I believe it would open their eyes early is what I'm saying. I by no means want any kid to worry about the junk that's going on in politics however it is affecting them and they at the very least should know who and why wouldn't you think?

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I agree with you, but since this seems very much politically motivated and if they understand fully what's going on I believe it would open their eyes early is what I'm saying. I by no means want any kid to worry about the junk that's going on in politics however it is affecting them and they at the very least should know who and why wouldn't you think?

Might be alright if they actually had a voice. I really hate kids having to worry about their future or lack of. Shoot the route were going now,it will be a very few who even get an education. This online schooling is NOT gonna work. 

18 minutes ago, pujo said:

And that and 5 dollars will get you a cup of coffee. He knows it means nothing . Slick little booger.

I can guarantee you’ll not see me drop $5 on a cup of coffee. I know it means nothing other than that’s what he wanted to say to show his target audience he publicly is calling for what they are wanting. Isn’t that what carter county was hoping their board of education would do? I know it’s what I hope elected officials do when it affects me and my family. I just like he says what he wants to say and isn’t some limp wristed mealy mouth coward that’s always wishy washy because he’s afraid he’ll offend somebody. I certainly don’t agreement with everything he says but I certainly don’t disagree with everything he says either. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

I can guarantee you’ll not see me drop $5 on a cup of coffee. I know it means nothing other than that’s what he wanted to say to show his target audience he publicly is calling for what they are wanting. Isn’t that what carter county was hoping their board of education would do? I know it’s what I hope elected officials do when it affects me and my family. I just like he says what he wants to say and isn’t some limp wristed mealy mouth coward that’s always wishy washy because he’s afraid he’ll offend somebody. I certainly don’t agreement with everything he says but I certainly don’t disagree with everything he says either. 

If it was worth a hill of beans,it might be alright. This Tweeting mess is foolish and childish. Never dreamed we'd have a twatter for president. 

1 minute ago, pujo said:

If it was worth a hill of beans,it might be alright. This Tweeting mess is foolish and childish. Never dreamed we'd have a twatter for president. 

I don’t disagree about twitter or social media in general but I’m sure the old timers felt the same way about television :roflol:

I think the fact I don’t “get” the social media thing is just more evidence that I’m getting old. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

I don’t disagree about twitter or social media in general but I’m sure the old timers felt the same way about television :roflol:

I think the fact I don’t “get” the social media thing is just more evidence that I’m getting old. 

Tweeter and Space book are for kids.I dont like the Social media bologna.Its good for getting your butt in trouble.lol.

1 minute ago, crow said:

Not sure this television thing has worked out so well either. Pretty sickening  to be honest, not set and watched a show forever.