Will season be completed?

ecu

Simple solution, close all the Dollar General's where all the rednecks walk in without a mask when there is a picture on the entry door requiring them to wear one. They also don't understand social distancing ( hint hint those X's on the floor at the register). Also Fertile Myrtle needs to leave those five kids at home running all over the place touching everything they get their hands on. That my friends was the true sign a month ago we would not have a football season this year. You can take the people out of Dixie Trailer Park but you can't take the Dixie Trailer Park out of the people.

33 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Simple solution, close all the Dollar General's where all the rednecks walk in without a mask when there is a picture on the entry door requiring them to wear one. They also don't understand social distancing ( hint hint those X's on the floor at the register). Also Fertile Myrtle needs to leave those five kids at home running all over the place touching everything they get their hands on. That my friends was the true sign a month ago we would not have a football season this year. You can take the people out of Dixie Trailer Park but you can't take the Dixie Trailer Park out of the people.

So in other words you relatives are to blame. 

I want the season to be completed for many reasons.  They talked about moving it to spring, but what about spring sports like baseball.  Small schools like us 50% or more of basketball and also baseball players, are also football players.  Who says football takes priority over those other spring sports?  I like watching football more, but for the kids in a small school like ours, their chances of playing at the next level are higher in baseball...or so it seems.