Will season be completed?

ecu

4 hours ago, crow said:

I like Yellowstone pretty good. I couldn’t tell ya a current sitcom that’s on now. I like the outdoor channel and the wife watches food network occasionally. Other than that I’m not much on TV either although being laid up for 5 months now I will admit it’s on a lot more than I’d prefer. 

Longmire was another good show to me. 

43 minutes ago, pujo said:

Just give me Barney and Andy, used to be some pretty good shows. 

When I was at the roughest part of my treatments they had an Andy marathon that ran a couple of times. I watched hours of them. Couldn’t do anything else. I was glad to have it. 

5 minutes ago, crow said:

When I was at the roughest part of my treatments they had an Andy marathon that ran a couple of times. I watched hours of them. Couldn’t do anything else. I was glad to have it. 

Think I've seen every episode 20 times. Several more good one's back in the day. By the way ,I hope you are doing well. This getting old, is getting old. lol

18 minutes ago, pujo said:

Think I've seen every episode 20 times. Several more good one's back in the day. By the way ,I hope you are doing well. This getting old, is getting old. lol

I’m getting there. Been a long road but not near what some are going through. Thanks for the well wishes. I guess if ya gotta be laid up then during a pandemic is as good a time as any lol. 

On 8/10/2020 at 2:51 PM, orngnblk said:

I like Yellowstone too language a little ruff but a good show.I even like the food channel BUT my kryptonite is the car building shows!!Anything to do with cars is on my DVR!I'm weak!!

The more I read your stuff, the more alike we seem. Bitchin' Rides was prolly my fave, but I've devoured ALL of them.

8 hours ago, tradertwo said:

The more I read your stuff, the more alike we seem. Bitchin' Rides was prolly my fave, but I've devoured ALL of them.

I met him at a car show in Columbus Ohio at the Columbus Zoo. He was the MC of the car show. It was a huge one and he had two of his cars there that Mustang that he did a few years ago was one with the brown interior. He actually let me sit in it and look it over real well. I told him that I do cars in my off-time. I'm not a professional but it is my hobby. And I can say those people are truly artists. They are perfect. He is definitely one of my favorites.

This is my baby!I did mechanical and had the interior and paint done by Johnny Crowe in Maryville.He is crazy good too!

20190111_100418.jpg

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I met him at a car show in Columbus Ohio at the Columbus Zoo. He was the MC of the car show. It was a huge one and he had two of his cars there that Mustang that he did a few years ago was one with the brown interior. He actually let me sit in it and look it over real well. I told him that I do cars in my off-time. I'm not a professional but it is my hobby. And I can say those people are truly artists. They are perfect. He is definitely one of my favorites.

This is my baby!I did mechanical and had the interior and paint done by Johnny Crowe in Maryville.He is crazy good too!

20190111_100418.jpg

:shock: