Carter County football shut down for 2 weeks

Tab

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

Nobody can play until 2 weeks after August 21st right. So September 11th would be the 1st week of games correct. Unless the board keeps the schools on lockdown.

Ok, maybe by that the game was canceled....Hoping for a change in thinking come Monday evening 

FYI: This is the issue...Media lies 

Paul Joseph Watson — “Out of 1,000 people asked, the average answer for how many people had died from Covid in America was 9% of the population. That’s 30 million people. The average American thinks coronavirus has actually killed 30 million. That’s 225 times higher than the real figure.”

22 minutes ago, RebClone said:

If Carter County doesn't play SG should have an excellent chance of beating SN and Cosby lol.....The Carter County BOE has let their schools down.  

15 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Two weeks in pads before first game yes.

Hoping for a special called meeting Monday...Not exactly holding my breath 

23 minutes ago, RebClone said:

If Carter County doesn't play SG should have an excellent chance of beating SN and Cosby lol.....The Carter County BOE has let their schools down.  

I hope it will change by Monday...But I feel more confident that this is getting ready to happen everywhere