Carter County football shut down for 2 weeks

Tab

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

The virus is a virus for sure....The hoax is the seriousness of it warrants shutting down a county, housing it's citizens and destroying it's economy BUT not shutting down or housing protesters, terrorists, and anarchists 

Influenza is still more easily spread, more total cases and higher death total and rate than Covid-19 and there is a proven vaccination for influenza. Nobody closing schools or hoarding TP over the flu. It’s the media’s job to scare the population, it’s the job of the population to discern what should warrant fear. It seems while the former is improving their ability the latter has nearly lost theirs entirely. 

3 minutes ago, crow said:

Influenza is still more easily spread, more total cases and higher death total and rate than Covid-19 and there is a proven vaccination for influenza. Nobody closing schools or hoarding TP over the flu. It’s the media’s job to scare the population, it’s the job of the population to discern what should warrant fear. It seems while the former is improving their ability the latter has nearly lost theirs entirely. 

FACT FACT FACT

The way I'm Looking at Cloudlands schedule, they are gonna have a weeks less of practice, and a full game behind South Greene before they have to play them in week 2 ? South Greene isn't shut down is it?

Edited by Imthayeti

6 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

The way I'm Looking at Cloudlands schedule, they are gonna have a weeks less of practice, and a full game behind South Greene before they have to play them in week 2 ? South Greene isn't shut down is it?

Is it 2 MORE weeks or this week and next??If 2 more they wont play till game 3 right?

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

If South Greene isnt shut down though, It means South Greene gets a win and Cloudland gets a no contest right? Doesn't show the game happened etc.

That is the part I am confused on....I have heard what you said but I have also heard that it is a "no contest" for both teams unless it has playoff implications. 

1 minute ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

That is the part I am confused on....I have heard what you said but I have also heard that it is a "no contest" for both teams unless it has playoff implications. 

Not sure why a participating party would be declined a victory, but you may be correct. Heard something like that myself yesterday and just trying to get it clarified.

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Not sure why a participating party would be declined a victory, but you may be correct. Heard something like that myself yesterday and just trying to get it clarified.

A motion also passed that any team not able to play a postseason contest because of COVID-19 would forfeit. Any regular-season games with that scenario would be considered no-contests.

• Like 1