Gridiron Scouting 2A Top 10 and All State

RocketHouse

10 minutes ago, pujo said:

Someone said you got a few kids from Scott, If so are they difference makers or just average kids.  Lots of times ,you just get someones problems.

There were 4 that were talking about coming in the spring but didn’t happen. We had a few leave and go to Scott but they’re young. If there are any new additions to the roster I didn’t see them with the 1’s today. Maybe a youngster in the mix but no starters I’m aware of. Our size was either already there or some young guys growing up. 

Edited by crow

18 minutes ago, pujo said:

Got one Monster.  Were gonna be big also ,may lack in team speed . Rockwood may be pretty solid and all 3 of us will have to go through Meigs. Still should be a fun season if we have one.  Don't much care for teams getting a 2 or 3 week head start on us, Thats rough.

I'm a big supporter of Meigs and the Football team. Football is the only sport I watch at any level. The statement about going through Meigs although I like to hear it, is still unproven at this point. We absolutely have the talent and coaches to make another good run this year I've already seen the talent we field, and its noteworthy. I just hope this group still has the desire the previous groups had. If they do I could find myself in agreement with your statement. I'm not saying they dont have it, I'd just like to see what a team does when they get behind a score or maybe 2. That's when you really know what you have.

Edited by Imthayeti

21 minutes ago, pujo said:

Got one Monster.  Were gonna be big also ,may lack in team speed . Rockwood may be pretty solid and all 3 of us will have to go through Meigs. Still should be a fun season if we have one.  Don't much care for teams getting a 2 or 3 week head start on us, Thats rough.

I agree with that. Last year for us if we didnt play Sweetwater I doubt we would have beaten Greenback the second game. Real competition plays a large role position adjustments and finding and fixing a weakness. The only plus I see for you moving forward is your first game is against a team in the same position as yourself. Eventually though you will face a team that has 2 games worth of experience and adjustments already made and it just may hurt your chances of winning a game you could have won if you had gotten to play your first 2 games. That being said we may not have a first game ourselves. Sweetwater with their issues day 1 may knock us out of it unfortunately.

9 hours ago, MannBlue said:

When is the real one going to get posted?  Leaving this up is ruining any creditability the original posted may or may not have had.  

Here's the author of the poll where you can drop complaints. I have no idea who has what with no spring or fall scrimmages to look at but I'm ready to stop debating Covid and start talking football. I thought Chris' all state team was OK and he put some time into it. His 1A or 2A polls not so much. 

Chris Smith

12 year veteran in the world of college football recruiting, scouting & writing. Have worked for all the top places (247, Rivals, Scout, NUC, Varsity Preps) but now all about #CSS ....Mission Statement: Put the state of Tennessee on the map & help as many kids as possible reach their goals & dreams of playing college football

7 minutes ago, Salem said:

Here's the author of the poll where you can drop complaints. I have no idea who has what with no spring or fall scrimmages to look at but I'm ready to stop debating Covid and start talking football. I thought Chris' all state team was OK and he put some time into it. His 1A or 2A polls not so much. 

Chris Smith

12 year veteran in the world of college football recruiting, scouting & writing. Have worked for all the top places (247, Rivals, Scout, NUC, Varsity Preps) but now all about #CSS ....Mission Statement: Put the state of Tennessee on the map & help as many kids as possible reach their goals & dreams of playing college football

Stick to college because high school poll is beyond crazy.You should only have a poll if you actually know what you are talking about.

I want the Lazindex back,I looked forward to it every week!!

Edited by orngnblk

19 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Here's sonny Moore's for this year. I had thought about posting it earlier but decided against it. Its better than what this guys poll is though. Not sure we should be #2, but its probably still more realistic then this one. I deleted the actual listing and only have s pic left of it but here it is. You'll have to weed through the website to make the list I did.

Screenshot_20200812-001334_Message+.jpg

rockets 10th? wow