South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie County (Captain Victory vs Chief Wattenbarger)

Southtowner

9 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Sequatchie likes nasty wet weather like this. Pirates lost all their lineman last year. Pirates cannons continue to fire away but only blowing smoke this week. Shocker of the week. Indians by 7. I’m just keeping it real 

Biggum, just what were  you trying to keep real? 46-0 Pirates!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Gotta be able to snap the ball better.  We did good at times but then bad at times.  Gotta catch the deep ball when it’s set up perfectly.  We will get better.  We gotta get better I should say.  I will say this, Sequatchie is better than the score showed tonight.  

Sanders threw one ball perfect tonight that was dropped. What I saw tonight was a team that is scary good at the skill positions and a line that will continue to get better. I thought our defensive tackles played pretty well

Just now, WARBOSS said:

I see South Pittsburgh recruited well this year. Chris "the stud" Jones even got them one out of Detroit! Thank he's mad at Jeremy Pruitt because Jeremy wouldn't give him a job...he needs to join the FBI and be a spy...hes good at that..lol...good recruiting year guys! You'll probably get the state this year...unless you get caught?????????? You think I'm lying but I'm not!

:lol:

3 minutes ago, WARBOSS said:

I see South Pittsburgh recruited well this year. Chris "the stud" Jones even got them one out of Detroit! Thank he's mad at Jeremy Pruitt because Jeremy wouldn't give him a job...he needs to join the FBI and be a spy...hes good at that..lol...good recruiting year guys! You'll probably get the state this year...unless you get caught?????????? You think I'm lying but I'm not!

You're insane..next

16 minutes ago, WARBOSS said:

The majority of these kids have played together their entire lives. Yes, we have some new kids, but that’s no reason to take away from a great group of kids that have ALWAYS won. They beat Dunlap by about 50 as 8th graders. Seems to me tonight could have been expected. Also, last I checked the Detroit kid doesn’t even start on either side of the ball and also I might add we don’t have a Coach Jones on staff. It’s always easy to identify the lifetime loser coaches like yourself. Get the lube ready come week 4!!! .....It’s coming

Edited by TonyHorton91281