Will-Yum Blunt comes ovur two 825 (offishual thread)

STARSNBARS

30 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

If I were you, pick up the phone if you feel you were forgotten and call the office Monday early and tell them the situation before any cutoff. I'm sure there is a lot of confusion going on right now with last minute knowledge if we were even going to try and have a season. That's why I posted about the nightmare situation all of our great A.D.'s all over this county and state are having to deal with.  It's almost like everyone of them are being put in a situation like Captain Smith was in when he got woke up and told the ship was going down and only had enough lifeboats for a third of the passengers.

Agree. They must have forgotten. The $ don’t make much sense. Most of the freshmen are probably not interested enough to buy season tix anyway, so it probably don’t matter. Odd times.

1 hour ago, strongx said:

Agree. They must have forgotten. The $ don’t make much sense. Most of the freshmen are probably not interested enough to buy season tix anyway, so it probably don’t matter. Odd times.

I would tell them your last one that was up there started as a freshman and helped them win two state championships. I haven't kept up with it this year like last since no spring practice. Guess I didn't want to get all built up and let down like we did during basketball season. Your right about the $ and it don't make sense. All I've heard is if they didn't play it would cause financial hardships for a lot of schools. This just sounds like we're paying the light bill and the utilities and the heck with the mortgage.

Edited by BarneySox2007

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

I did $750 for girls kickball last season. 

Yeah, I lost a few hundred in baseball too last yr. The year before we had an 11 game season for another few hundred. I think it was 400-500 for about 15 games over 2 yrs of middle school. And folks say travel ball is expensive! There’s a saying-fool me once...fool me twice...

I might also ask the office for a chance to buy one of those nice football programs I spent 100$ for to get my kids pic in it like the rest of the “team”. I bet if I can fit between those skip laurels, I can throw another 10 bucks across the fence and get one thrown back at me! Lol. 

If the frosh parents had been asked, I doubt 30 total parents would have bought tix. But those who wanted tix should have been asked. Maybe it was on tweeter or snapshot and I missed it. Another saying-$hit happens. 
End of rant.

30 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Getting ready for Friday Night. No flags on poles check, Don't bring animals check, Don't bring laser pointer check, Don't bring cowbell check, Bring two mask check, get there early enough to get good seats check and finally sneak in a Wendy's double combo check. I'm ready for Friday.

How are you going to be able to eat that double combo with that mask on Barn? They going to make it into a milkshake for you?

Edited by orngnblk

1 hour ago, Solomon said:

Too dang quiet this week.

Shad up to something over there?

Yep. Someone from the WB family was sent to take pictures of a kid down at Greenback while somebody was taking pictures of him taking pictures. At least that's what the big story was at breakfast today at Herb's Market. I think that's why I love WB Football so much, never a dull moment.

• Like 2