Teams limiting tickets

orngnblk

41 minutes ago, Salem said:

Just got word Eagleville is limiting Forrest to 100 visitor tickets for tonight's middle school game so I won't be able to attend and watch my grandson play. :mad: Insanity. Is this a Rutherofrd Co rule or a school rule?

Get a ticket from Eagleville if they still have any, they don’t know you’re not a home fan :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Just got word Eagleville is limiting Forrest to 100 visitor tickets for tonight's middle school game so I won't be able to attend and watch my grandson play. :mad: Insanity. Is this a Rutherofrd Co rule or a school rule?

School rule - White House Heritage gave MTCS 200, and you have to purchase on GOFAN. Players parents are allocated 3 tickets.

Edited by CougarDadx2

1 minute ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

Just another one of those things that makes no sense to me, you can pack a Walmart but you can't an open air stadium. If they are going to limit tickets then it should be a 50/50 split among fans. What difference does it make as long as they get the money. 

its stupid. Parents have to decide which one is allowed to attend. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters are told NO. A single mom with 3 kids has to find childcare because her other 2 kids cant go with her to watch her child play or cheer.

So many common other sense adjustments could have been made. Whoever came up with this idea should be the only one guarding the gate for the entire game.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Salem said:

its stupid. Parents have to decide which one is allowed to attend. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters are told NO. A single mom with 3 kids has to find childcare because her other 2 kids cant go with her to watch her child play or cheer.

So many common other sense adjustments could have been made. Whoever came up with this idea should be the only one guarding the gate for the entire game.

But that scenario only seems to play out for the visiting team. I beat ya uncles cousin best friend gets in if he is for the home team.

38 minutes ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

But that scenario only seems to play out for the visiting team. I beat ya uncles cousin best friend gets in if he is for the home team.

If that's true I would limit their high school to 10 total tickets in a few weeks when they come to us since their county has ten times as many cases as ours. 

Huntland plays their high school tomorrow night. Any ticket restrictions?