2A State Runner up travels to Greenback to take on the 1A State Runner up

orngnblk

1 minute ago, crow said:

He would be a massive loss for any team in any classification. He’s the real deal and I only saw him as a freshman. If he gets healthy he’ll have his choice of D1 schools his senior year. 

Him and Lance Williams next year for Alcoa will be nasty.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

No doubt!Just have to say NEXT!Nothing else to do.Great player tore his plantar fascia stepping on a nail then did more damage Fri.Now he is a Nader.Any team would miss that kid!

I concur, we didn't have anything to do with that kid getting hurt. He pretty much had his way with anyone in front of him. Is he a Greenback kid from little league? I'm asking orngnblk?

15 minutes ago, crow said:

He would be a massive loss for any team in any classification. He’s the real deal and I only saw him as a freshman. If he gets healthy he’ll have his choice of D1 schools his senior year. 

I’d be willing to bet a little D1 recruiting birdie got in his ear and explained the state of the art strength and conditioning program at Alcoa, and felt he would benefit more from it in the long run.  

13 minutes ago, Redskin15 said:

I concur, we didn't have anything to do with that kid getting hurt. He pretty much had his way with anyone in front of him. Is he a Greenback kid from little league? I'm asking orngnblk?

No not anyones fault just life.He came here in 8th grade.From Carpenters middle.

6 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I’d be willing to bet a little D1 recruiting birdie got in his ear and explained the state of the art strength and conditioning program at Alcoa, and felt he would benefit more from it in the long run.  

Dont want to be ugly but if he didnt want to be here then he made th he right decision.Good luck to him and his family....Some elses time to step up.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Hard to say but exposure at a school like Alcoa is gonna be higher. After all they are filming a Netflix documentary about them lol. How ya gonna compete with that. Good luck to him, I really do wish him well. 

• Like 1