2A State Runner up travels to Greenback to take on the 1A State Runner up

orngnblk

1 minute ago, WarChant said:

Hopefully the rain don’t affect us like last week and we can hold onto the ball !!! But the run game will be fun to watch when they get it figured out. How will y’all be in the rain ? Run heavy team still or is the New QB a passer ?

Just going off of what I saw in the Sweetwater game they looked basically the same type of offense as last year just not as much QB run. I had heard they were installing a completely new offense but if that’s the case they didn’t run it in game 1. 

27 minutes ago, crow said:

The gas station/diner has a very good burger And fries and their salads look really good to. 

They make a real good stake. They start cooking it at 4:30-7:30.the only thing is you better call it in or it will take about 45 minutes to get it. They’re packed on Friday nights. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

I've decided to sit this one out.   

I'll take Meigs by 14. 

This Cawood kid for Meigs,  is he the one that led Bledsoe middle to the Sequatchie Valley championship as an 8th grader? 

The Cawood kid went to Meigs Middle, he got a few carriers last year, when the games were in hand, good basketball player to, plays with a lot of energy.

4 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

They make a real good stake. They start cooking it at 4:30-7:30.the only thing is you better call it in or it will take about 45 minutes to get it. They’re packed on Friday nights. 

I had an inside connection when I ate there so that part was taken care of for me lol. I heard the steaks were really good. 

13 minutes ago, WarChant said:

Hopefully the rain don’t affect us like last week and we can hold onto the ball !!! But the run game will be fun to watch when they get it figured out. How will y’all be in the rain ? Run heavy team still or is the New QB a passer ?

He can pass and run. Good at both. We tend to run more if you watched the Sweetwater game, Alot of that gameplan was based on personnel we had for the week though. Having most players back should open it up for us if we decide to pass more but with weather who knows.

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

He can pass and run. Good at both. We tend to run more if you watched the Sweetwater game, Alot of that gameplan was based on personnel we had for the week though. Having most players back should open it up for us if we decide to pass more but with weather who knows.

Radar is looking better as of now. It’s showing a little shower before kickoff and the clearing up. Hopefully it stays that way but we all know how this East tn weather is !!!

15 minutes ago, WarChant said:

Radar is looking better as of now. It’s showing a little shower before kickoff and the clearing up. Hopefully it stays that way but we all know how this East tn weather is !!!

You dont watch CNN for weather do ya?:lol:

Screenshot_20200828-144425_Google.jpg

Edited by Imthayeti

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Looks like from yours app it will start raining about game time. I just hope no lightning. 

That’s one of the big factors of me not going to ours tonight. A central time zone game and good chance of lightning in the area. May or may not get in to begin with.