ALCOA vs AUSTIN EAST

BCsportsfan

3 hours ago, Turtle said:

But you do recruit and are you really saying AE isn’t successful ?  Better learn the history before you state that nonsense 

You act like we're reaching out to these kids in Cali or Knox. Kids choose to come to Alcoa, because they want to win. So you really think we reached out to an average qb from Cali?? Come on now Turtle lol. If we are going to recruit someone, why not go for a 5 star from GA, FL, TX? AE has plenty of history, but that's what it is now, history! I'll alway respect AE, and know plenty of ppl from there that rep them well. But you need to chill on the recruiting accusations. We've def had our fair share of transfers, but most of those gorillas you see out there now are A13 born and raised! (12,15,9,99,2,13,) Just to name a few.

3 hours ago, aLcOaChAmP5 said:

You act like we're reaching out to these kids in Cali or Knox. Kids choose to come to Alcoa, because they want to win. So you really think we reached out to an average qb from Cali?? Come on now Turtle lol. If we are going to recruit someone, why not go for a 5 star from GA, FL, TX? AE has plenty of history, but that's what it is now, history! I'll alway respect AE, and know plenty of ppl from there that rep them well. But you need to chill on the recruiting accusations. We've def had our fair share of transfers, but most of those gorillas you see out there now are A13 born and raised! (12,15,9,99,2,13,) Just to name a few.

I’m not the only one saying y’all recruit , honestly i could careless .  

11 hours ago, aLcOaChAmP5 said:

Old Pirate says the Tornados’ success certainly brings a HEEP of attention to players and families from other areas.  Congratulations on all the success & Good luck to coach Rankin & the Tornados. 

3 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says the Tornados’ success certainly brings a HEEP of attention to players and families from other areas.  Congratulations on all the success & Good luck to coach Rankin & the Tornados. 

That's the smartest thing I have ever seen you post.Success is the key.LMBO!

21 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

If the F5 can beat Maryville and DB, both on the road, yes. But, that will be a hard task!:huh:

In the Blackman game it was the interception and run by #15 that turned the game. From that point Alcoa threw the ball well. Well enough to score 28 unanswered points. Surprisingly,  Alcoa was smaller on both lines and in total players on the sidelines,  but they wore the Blaze down. Alcoa was able to gash the Blackman defense for big gains late in the 3rd and 4th quarters. 

I loved it.Watching a smaller team beat up on bigger ones reminds me of the Semis last year!35 kids and a 14 kid rotation beating 60 man roster with 27 player rotation.:roflol:WAIT FOR IT!!

On 9/1/2020 at 3:01 PM, Turtle said:

But you do recruit and are you really saying AE isn’t successful ?  Better learn the history before you state that nonsense 

I know my history, but AE's days of being relevant in a title contention sense are ancient history. The McKenzie twins and Leroy Thompson aren't walking back through those doors.