2A Yeti poll

Yeti

14 hours ago, orngnblk said:

This is a good question,that should be asked to a couple of your Pirate pot stirrers.You all have some very good posters but a couple not so.We had some GREAT people targeted last year that wasn't even funny.We all do it in jest at times but last year was very uncalled for.You have never heard GB folks get on the Pirates for getting players and you wont.Very good teams with great tradition get them no matter where they come from.No good football player wants to be a back up.I wish you all good luck but I still want to beat you.:-D

I agree.  What it came down to last year was without Carnes we win.  And some got really mad about that.  They should be over it.  Other than Roy who never forgets anything.  

1 hour ago, team69 said:

I love talking football and fishing. Have to wade thru alot on here but I enjoy it especially during these trying times. Good luck to yall and I fully expect will meet down the road.  Me and the wife are getting in the car next week and heading for Montana for 3 or 4 weeks. Hopefully we can get away from this craziness and find some normalcy. I told her we probably got 10 more years left if we're lucky LOL. I'm going to miss the SP/Jasper ball game for the first time in a long while.  If I can get a signal out there I'll probably try to get a jab or two in with ole PP68.

Honestly, you are one of the good ones 69. There are a couple I enjoy talking to. SouthTowner and I have talked a few times privately. He seems like a good one too. May not be able to take jabs at me that night. Gonna be a sad one for us I'm afraid lol.

Safe travels on your trip and hope you have a great time. 

Edited by PurplePower68

19 hours ago, orngnblk said:

This is a good question,that should be asked to a couple of your Pirate pot stirrers.You all have some very good posters but a couple not so.We had some GREAT people targeted last year that wasn't even funny.We all do it in jest at times but last year was very uncalled for.You have never heard GB folks get on the Pirates for getting players and you wont.Very good teams with great tradition get them no matter where they come from.No good football player wants to be a back up.I wish you all good luck but I still want to beat you.:-D

What?

You don't like my The Tribe of Many Nations nickname I have labeled yall?  :-)

12 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I agree.  What it came down to last year was without Carnes we win.  And some got really mad about that.  They should be over it.  Other than Roy who never forgets anything.  

PM, some of them GB folkes ain’t too fergiving. Figure ROY is sure to come visiting coacht with them jailhouse kinfolkes southerly trip pending. But Yous right, ROY never fergets. Wi, them GB fellers like O&B been told to quit washing them jocks in starch. From the sound of the talk on here,  Theys  failed to gits some youngons needed. Leastways, the Pirates still have similarities of past teams, run, run, run, attempt to pass. Gots lots of work to do in the bombardment area of assault. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE