AP TOP 10 CLASS 1A AUG 31, 2020

Southtowner

15 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I’m not doubting that however single A is as weak as I have ever seen! Maybe it’s just the rona? To say LC has a team like last year is laughable as well! 

The west side of 2A was pretty weak last year besides Fairley and Peabody so I get what your saying. But if Huntingdons team from last year could play this years team it wouldn’t even be a game. No disrespect to the boys playing now it just is what it is. 

Edited by vandyfan1

9 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Interesting... do you think either could beat South Pitt if they were to play this weekend?

I hadn't seen LC play but saw GB. SP has the potential to be really good. If their OL comes around I think it will be hard for any 1A team to beat them. With that said, play offs are a long way off and especially this year anything can happen. LC has the crown and GB has the East crown and until someone proves they can beat em they deserve the ranking imo.

Edited by team69

Just now, team69 said:

I hadn't seen LC play but saw GB. SP has the potential to be really good. If their OL comes around I think it will be hard for any 1A team to beat them. With that said, play offs are a long way off and especially this year anything can happen. LC has the crown and GB has the East crown and until someone proves they can beat em they deserve the ranking imo.

We just disagree on what the poll is. To me, last year ended when the clock ran out in the 'ship.