South Pittsburg vs Marion County (Pirates vs Warriors)

Southtowner

I've got a suggestion/solution.   Let's move our game up against Copper Basin to Sept 25.  I bet Copper Basin would be willing to do so. They have that week open.  Then we can free up the last week of the season which is Oct 30.  Jasper can go ahead and renege on their contract with Rhea County that date.  Why not?  You reneged on Walker Valley so you could reschedule you region game with Tyner and Tyner didn't even have to accommodate you but they did.  Seems to me reneging on a contract doesn't bother yall in the least.  And besides that, I've heard you say multiple times you have no business playing 5A teams like Walker and Rhea.  So hey, pull the trigger.  

5 hours ago, rlh said:

What does Alcoa have to do with this discussion?  The Jasper situation for SP would be like Maryville dropping Alcoa.  We are talking about the 98th Pirate Warrior Clash getting canceled by an out of town clown for 5 minutes coaching fame.

Here’s what Alcoa has to do with this discussion; SP HC basically accused the other team of being scared to play them, when IT APPEARS that he himself declined Rankin’s offer for the same reason. Did I make it simple enough for you genius??? 

Just now, chs1984 said:

Here’s what Alcoa has to do with this discussion; SP HC basically accused the other team of being scared to play them, when IT APPEARS that he himself declined Rankin’s offer for the same reason. Did I make it simple enough for you genius??? 

Bull crap.  This is about a 98 year old rivalry that we would like to see make it to the 100 in 2022.  You can take your Alcoa stuff up to the 3a/4a board.  Frankly, I wouldn't expect the 3A team that is picked to win the gold ball in 3A on an annual basis to worried about a 1a school with an enrollment of ~250.  These schools are 6 miles apart and have cousins at the other school (as well as Whitwell).  One more time in crayola for you and I will type . . . real . . . slow . . . this game is similar to the Alcoa-Maryville game in scope.

6 minutes ago, rlh said:

Bull crap.  This is about a 98 year old rivalry that we would like to see make it to the 100 in 2022.  You can take your Alcoa stuff up to the 3a/4a board.  Frankly, I wouldn't expect the 3A team that is picked to win the gold ball in 3A on an annual basis to worried about a 1a school with an enrollment of ~250.  These schools are 6 miles apart and have cousins at the other school (as well as Whitwell).  One more time in crayola for you and I will type . . . real . . . slow . . . this game is similar to the Alcoa-Maryville game in scope.

Agreed someone must not understand what we are talking about. 

15 minutes ago, rlh said:

Let’s you and I compare high school football credentials. I’ll take the liberty of going first. I have been a part of 5 different programs, in two different states, with multiple state championships, for over 35 years, and I DON’T mean sitting on the bleachers. Your turn. 

2 minutes ago, chs1984 said:

Let’s you and I compare high school football credentials. I’ll take the liberty of going first. I have been a part of 5 different programs, in two different states, with multiple state championships, for over 35 years, and I DON’T mean sitting on the bleachers. Your turn. 

Really?  you act like you just walked out of Kindergarten.

Edited by rlh