Greenback @ Oliver Springs

orngnblk

10 hours ago, H2Oman said:

This kind of has a Whitwell feel.

9 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Except for we have been relevant for more than just 1 year. We’re just not a good team this year. You gotta have the talent and experience to compete, but we don’t. Just young and inexperienced. They’ll get better but I believe this team can only do so much. With these types of teams you gotta have patience and composure and just develop them week by week. And ask for 100% effort. That’s about all we can do this year. 

Yeah, this is probably more of a South Pittsburg year 2000 feel. Win it all one year, graduate everyone and look horrible the next year but return soon. 

Whitwell did the same thing, but unfortunately for them they may be staying down for a while and had been down before the championship season.

24 minutes ago, The1AOverseer said:

It's really funny how that works Greenback losing state barely to getting killed the next year I really feel for yall and I hope next year you guys get back to the old Greenback

Dont feel bad for us,we are young and loaded with young talent.They competed hard last night against OS.We had at least 8 Freshman on the field most of game.I HATE,HATE,HATE losing but as crow said it's small school ball.We have actually had a longer run than most small schools.After the last few weeks I beginning to feel we need a year like this.We have been spoiled with great seasons and watching some of our kids and fans we need to know what it feels like to compete EVERY week to win.We have near 20 Freshman and a 7th grade class coming up with near the same number from what I was told.So we will be back SOON!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I seen where little brother @cherokee23 was held out of their game against Notre Dame today.  Is he injured?  Wish him the best in college.  

He has some tests to take Monday. Hopefully everything comes back good and he can get back to playing. He was tested positive last Friday morning so he didn’t get to travel last week either. I think that there is  10 or 11 that’s out right now. 
He’s about to go crazy in his room :roflol: 

Edited by Gbnation

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Covid.quaranteen.They really like him down there kid is gonna be a good college player.

45 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

He has some tests to take Monday. Hopefully everything comes back good and he can get back to playing. He was tested positive last Friday morning so he didn’t get to travel last week either. I think that there is  10 or 11 that’s out right now. 
He’s about to go crazy in his room :roflol: 

Thanks guys.