3-Tullahoma  4-0

4-Springfield   4-0

5-Marshall County   2-1

6-East Hamilton  3-1

7-Anderson County  2-2

8-Lexington  3-1

9-Creek Wood  4-0

10-Sullivan South  3-0

It’s still a little early to tell a lot about some teams. I’m surprised that Haywood County isn’t ranked at all even though they are 1-2. Their two losses were to 5A Henry County and 3A number 2 Covington. Springfield goes to Marshall County next Friday the 25th which should be a great game. 

2 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

The AP top ten released on 9-14-20 is as follows:

1-Elizabethton  3-0

2-Hardin County  4-0

3-Tullahoma  4-0

4-Springfield   4-0

5-Marshall County   2-1

6-East Hamilton  3-1

7-Anderson County  2-2

8-Lexington  3-1

9-Creek Wood  4-0

10-Sullivan South  3-0

It’s still a little early to tell a lot about some teams. I’m surprised that Haywood County isn’t ranked at all even though they are 1-2. Their two losses were to 5A Henry County and 3A number 2 Covington. Springfield goes to Marshall County next Friday the 25th which should be a great game. 

#9 Creek Wood is very good.  I too am surprised by no Haywood or Greeneville 

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

1-Elizabethton  3-0

2-Hardin County  4-0

3-Tullahoma  4-0

4-Springfield   4-0

5-Marshall County   2-1

6-East Hamilton  3-1

7-Anderson County  2-2

8-Lexington  3-1

9-Creek Wood  4-0

10-Sullivan South  3-0

Looks about right atm

1 hour ago, TheCommissioner said:

#9 Creek Wood is very good.  I too am surprised by no Haywood or Greeneville 

Greeneville is 0-2 on the field, one loss was to an unranked Daniel Boone (1-3) and the other to Science Hill (3-1) ranked #10 in 6A.    I would think Greeneville has to get a win on the field to be considered top 10.    And make no mistake, this may not be the Greeneville team of years past that rolled over everyone to Cookeville but they are still a fine team and will get a lot of wins this season.

16 hours ago, JacketLover said:

1-Elizabethton  3-0

2-Hardin County  4-0

3-Tullahoma  4-0

4-Springfield   4-0

5-Marshall County   2-1

6-East Hamilton  3-1

7-Anderson County  2-2

8-Lexington  3-1

9-Creek Wood  4-0

10-Sullivan South  3-0

Is Springfield in the same region with Marshall Co. and Tullahoma?

Just so you middle and west TN teams know....    Last Friday Elizabethton played Boone and did NOT look like a #1 team to me.    We (Boone) are a very mediocre team and were it not for a blocked field goal in the final minute we would have beaten them.    They should have won by at least 20 points.   Now don't get me wrong, Elizabethton has a fine team and they will likely win the rest of their games, but compared to last year's team they were unimpressive.

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

Just so you middle and west TN teams know....    Last Friday Elizabethton played Boone and did NOT look like a #1 team to me.    We (Boone) are a very mediocre team and were it not for a blocked field goal in the final minute we would have beaten them.    They should have won by at least 20 points.   Now don't get me wrong, Elizabethton has a fine team and they will likely win the rest of their games, but compared to last year's team they were unimpressive.

Bud we played with a make shift o line.  No we didn’t play the best defensively in the first half but make no mistake Daniel Boone did not get our best.  I know Y’all had a stud go out in the Greeneville game but missing 3 of 5 returning starters from last years o line definitely hurt and hurt play calling.  Just my two cents but all I’ve seen you post is how Betsy didn’t look good,  no kidding,  thanks COVID.

20 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Bud we played with a make shift o line.  No we didn’t play the best defensively in the first half but make no mistake Daniel Boone did not get our best.  I know Y’all had a stud go out in the Greeneville game but missing 3 of 5 returning starters from last years o line definitely hurt and hurt play calling.  Just my two cents but all I’ve seen you post is how Betsy didn’t look good,  no kidding,  thanks COVID.

So the missing guys had COVID?    They okay?