South Pittsburg Needs Games Sept 25 and Oct 2

SPHS09

12 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Brother I dont have much to talk about this year,so I'm just acting like one of the big dogs.LOL.I have said it a few times on here SP is the team the rest of us reach to be like when it comes to title games.Your 11 soon to be 12 is hard to emulate.So I wont win your argument but I hope in the next 10 years we can try to chip away.If we can keep this staff together.

Yall doing a very good job of it. I might add you do a good job of supporting your team and I'm sure GB we back very soon.

Edited by team69

On 9/26/2020 at 5:57 AM, orngnblk said:

Brother I dont have much to talk about this year,so I'm just acting like one of the big dogs.LOL.I have said it a few times on here SP is the team the rest of us reach to be like when it comes to title games.Your 11 soon to be 12 is hard to emulate.So I wont win your argument but I hope in the next 10 years we can try to chip away.If we can keep this staff together.

I heard y’all had an opening Oct. 2 same as us.   Why don’t y’all come down to play us so we can try to add some wins that win column y’all are leading us in?  You might want to reach out to your coach as soon as possible, because he isn’t answering our calls or texts. 
:popcorneater:

23 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I heard y’all had an opening Oct. 2 same as us.   Why don’t y’all come down to play us so we can try to add some wins that win column y’all are leading us in?  You might want to reach out to your coach as soon as possible, because he isn’t answering our calls or texts. 
:popcorneater:

Have a huge region game against CF,no reason to play your big team the week before.I wouldnt either.lol

18 minutes ago, Justmy2cents said:

Heard Oakland was looking for a game on October 2nd. And they will travel would be a good game since y'all say everyone else is afraid to play SP. GIVE THEM A CALL or if you scared say you scared lol

"Look, mister, there's... two kinds of dumb, uh... guy that gets naked and runs out in the snow and barks at the moon, and, uh, guy who does the same thing in my living room. First one don't matter, the second one you're kinda forced to deal with." 
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Justmy2cents said:

Heard Oakland was looking for a game on October 2nd. And they will travel would be a good game since y'all say everyone else is afraid to play SP. GIVE THEM A CALL or if you scared say you scared lol

Dad Burnit, a Jasper Jailhouse High fan is peaked out of the burrow. Old Pirate ain’t got a clue who has open games and sitch. Theys that might be a tad of cautious playing a school with 2,300 students. Figure that is a HEEP different than a larger school not playing little brother, that ain’t cautious, that is pure chicken sic skeerd! You Jasper Jailhouse High fellers got the right coach, he’s taken the program to a new level! YepReconSo            GO WAR EAGLES