Tornadoes vs Tide "The Golden Tradition"

PeabodyPride

31 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Weather's looking great and looks like UC will get 400 tickets which is better than we have been giving out ! If this rivalry holders true y'all should sell out of y'all's alotment quick. Fixing to go watch the team practice.some nice wrinkles added yesterday...

Won't need wrinkles

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I'm confused,the other Tornado posters seem very optimistic about this game ,what do you see different from them ?

Well for starters 63-14 ... 56-14 ... 35-0 the last three times we've played ... The two common opponents we have you guys have blown out and we barely held on to win ... You guys are the champs and have all the confidence and you guys are playing at home ... Would be a monumental upset for us to go in and pull out a victory ...

2 hours ago, Purple & Gold Standard said:

Well for starters 63-14 ... 56-14 ... 35-0 the last three times we've played ... The two common opponents we have you guys have blown out and we barely held on to win ... You guys are the champs and have all the confidence and you guys are playing at home ... Would be a monumental upset for us to go in and pull out a victory ...

Everything you said is factual but it is region 7 2A after all,I'm purty sure we was supposed to beat GC by mercy rule in 18 ! I do believe the Tide proves to much for the Twisters Friday but we will be ready for a old school Slobber knocker until it's all 00:00 at the end of 4 quarters,our coaches are doing a great job mimicking your offense in the 2 practices so far but your scheme will be new to defend for us ! The more I watch film and practice I am leaning towards a bolder Friday morning prediction .

RTR

3 hours ago, Purple & Gold Standard said:

Wow is all I can say. It’s ok boys keep your confidence the rest of your fans believe in you.

8 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Wow is all I can say. It’s ok boys keep your confidence the rest of your fans believe in you.

what did he say isn't a absolute fact ? He loves UC,you know that come on friend ! He's just keeping it real,you guys have a punchers chance"stolen quote" from GF but it's just the truth ,your definatley better than last year and I don't see a 63-14 game " that we pulled out foot off the gas even" game but it still might be a two or three score game ! And even then it's not the playoffs the UC I know brushes it off learns from it and moves on as PHS has when y'all spanked us lol