Bledsoe @ Marion

scout6

13 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

TRF, tell me what is wrong with the rams this year.  I expected them to be very very strong this year, and seems as of now they are struggling a bit, at least probably till next week......lol

Don't mean to hi-jack this topic but in 25 words or less: what I thought would be a positive (o-line, qb and lb) has taken longer to develop than anticipated. Will see how team responds tonight. 

45 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Is that what they call em now, mountains.......lol, I thought it was mountain oysters........

Now you're just being ugly.  You should appreciate OP willing to spend a couple bucks to go see Jasper play after yall stiffed him about 30 grand.  A little humility and thankfulness goes a long way.  And that's the truth.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Now you're just being ugly.  You should appreciate OP willing to spend a couple bucks to go see Jasper play after yall stiffed him about 30 grand.  A little humility and thankfulness goes a long way.  And that's the truth.

It wasn't about the money for our middle school boys 5 years ago when sp refused to make up a game with them that ended up costing them a spot in the finals.  Guess karma finally caught up with them.  We don't need his money.

1 minute ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

It wasn't about the money for our middle school boys 5 years ago when sp refused to make up a game with them that ended up costing them a spot in the finals.  Guess karma finally caught up with them.  We don't need his money.

Whoa...we refused to reschedule??? Once again, your sources only telling you what you wanna hear