Classification

BooWhoWiseMan

11 hours ago, sportsguy22 said:

Station Camp probably in the first region. White County in the second one maybe or in with the Chattanooga schools, which the TSSAA has done before. Assuming that White County will ask to be put back in a region? Remember, they backed out the last two years and played as an independent without a region affiliation.

Forgot to put Overton in there as well

15 hours ago, sportsguy22 said:

I’ve got the following estimation:

1. Dobyns-Bennett, Science Hill, West Ridge, Morristown-East, Jefferson County 

2. Bearden, Farragut, Hardin Valley, Maryville, William Blount, Bradley Central, Cleveland 

3. Cookeville, Warren County, Lebanon, Gallatin, Hendersonville, Beech

4. Coffee County, Shelbyville, Riverdale, Blackman, Rockvale, Oakland, Siegel 

5. Smyrna, Stewarts Creek, LaVergne, Cane Ridge, Antioch

6. Summit, Independence, Centennial, Franklin, Ravenwood, Brentwood 

7. Dickson County, West Creek, Clarksville, Rossview, McGavock

8. Cordova, Arlington, Bartlett, Houston, Germantown, White Station, Collierville, Whitehaven 

This could be fairly close to what 6A may look like...after further research and organization.

Henry County fans, I have a question that I’m curious about and I’m merely looking for clarity.  Not an accusative inquiry.

Is the student population in the building 9-12 or is it 10-12?  I seem to remember (correctly or incorrectly) that the school is only 10-12 and that’s the number that is turned in.

Again, I’m not asking to start anything.  I honestly am looking to get some clarity to your student body.  I know there are some county schools in the state that are K-8 and then 9-12 and others have K-5, 6-8, 9-12.  
I myself am part of the first freshmen class to attend Gallatin in 1984.  Until that time we had a separate building for our freshmen.

2 hours ago, wave88 said:

Henry County fans, I have a question that I’m curious about and I’m merely looking for clarity.  Not an accusative inquiry.

Is the student population in the building 9-12 or is it 10-12?  I seem to remember (correctly or incorrectly) that the school is only 10-12 and that’s the number that is turned in.

Again, I’m not asking to start anything.  I honestly am looking to get some clarity to your student body.  I know there are some county schools in the state that are K-8 and then 9-12 and others have K-5, 6-8, 9-12.  
I myself am part of the first freshmen class to attend Gallatin in 1984.  Until that time we had a separate building for our freshmen.

Henry County High School is 10-12; Grove is where the 9th graders go.  HCHS is usually around 1000 kids, give or take a couple dozen, while Grove is usually around 330-350, thus the combined enrollment that has sat around 1350 for many years now

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wave88 said:

Henry Co. High School 9/17/2020 1,322 Grades 10-12 plus E.W. Grove

The 1,322 number includes the 9th grade school enrollment.

22 hours ago, sportsguy22 said:

I’ve got the following estimation:

1. Dobyns-Bennett, Science Hill, Morristown-East, Jefferson County 

2. Bearden, Farragut, Hardin Valley, Maryville, William Blount, Bradley Central, Cleveland 

3. Cookeville, Warren County, Lebanon, Gallatin, Hendersonville, Beech

4. Coffee County, Shelbyville, Riverdale, Blackman, Rockvale, Oakland, Siegel 

5. Smyrna, Stewarts Creek, LaVergne, Cane Ridge, Antioch

6. Summit, Independence, Centennial, Franklin, Ravenwood, Brentwood 

7. Dickson County, West Creek, Clarksville, Rossview, McGavock, Overton

8. Cordova, Arlington, Bartlett, Houston, Germantown, White Station, Collierville, Whitehaven 

Let’s try this...who knows what they will do in the end though??