AP TOP 10 CLASS 2A OCT 5, 2020

Southtowner

Riverside needs to be in the top ten and I would put that team they got at #10 (McKenzie) against anybody in the top ten! I promise you they would beat 97% of these teams and would beat a few of them pretty bad. What sucks about McKenzie is they have to go through Peabody to make it to the semifinals. This top ten is so wrong. Riverside held the #3 team to 8 points and they aren’t in the top ten but Marion Bledsoe TC Hampton and others are.

Get out of here with that mess!

1. Peabody 

2. Meigs

3. Lewis

4. McKenzie 

5. H20

6. Riverside

7. Bledsoe

8. South Greene

9. Hampton

10. Trousdale

This looks more reasonable to me you have to look at who has played who and not just go by wins. I see cupcake victories all over this AP top 10!!!

Edited by vandyfan1

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

Riverside needs to be in the top ten and I would put that team they got at #10 (McKenzie) against anybody in the top ten! I promise you they would beat 97% of these teams and would beat a few of them pretty bad. What sucks about McKenzie is they have to go through Peabody to make it to the semifinals. This top ten is so wrong. Riverside held the #3 team to 8 points and they aren’t in the top ten but Marion Bledsoe TC Hampton and others are.

Get our of here with that mess!

1. Peabody 

2. Meigs

3. Lewis

4. McKenzie 

5. H20

6. Riverside

7. Bledsoe

8. South Greene

9. Hampton

10. Trousdale

This looks more reasonable to me you have to look at who has played who and not just go by wins. I see cupcake victories all over this AP top 10!!!

Looks about right I haven’t seen Lewis or h20 play though 

36 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I can only go by their opponents and how they did. I think they are legit and I would really like to see them play. 

As much as y’all love high school football, you all need to invest the $10.00 a month into the NFHS network. It’s well worth the investment. You  get to see teams you normally wouldn’t.

All H2O’s home games are aired there.

With that being said I wouldn’t put McKenzie in front of H2O.

Edited by H2Oman

6 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

As much as y’all love high school football, you all need to invest the $10.00 a month into the NFHS network. It’s well worth the investment. You  get to see teams you normally wouldn’t.

All H2O’s home games are aired there.

With that being said I wouldn’t put McKenzie in front of H2O.

Yeah I may do that this weekend. I have had it before but really only buy it to watch the championship games I can’t watch