Bulldogs to Rebel Hill.

pujo

25 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

He was OB no doubt was it a hard hit not really but he was OB.Ref just did his job on that one.Sorry guys dont mean to throw shade in any way but every angle shows him OB.

The targeting one was the really bad one, also there were a slew of this type call over looked. just call it both ways and no problem. Ref throw flag with only one hand.

5 minutes ago, nickleback said:

Agree that was late push , should have not been called.  But still dont that Hampton would have stop them from scoring,  hampton was on their heels.

With no time outs and 15 more yards to go, who knows, time was ticking. We were for sure on our heels.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

The targeting one was the really bad one, also there were a slew of this type call over looked. just call it both ways and no problem. Ref throw flag with only one hand.

I just now went back and replayed the game. I thought the targeting call was terrible, again replay clearly shows Jones leading with shoulder pads to the stomach (how on earth that is targeting blows my mind) But the worst call is at the 7:01 mark 4th quarter. #78 is called for offside from Hampton. I have super slow motioned that play and our entire line are like statues. No one flinched until ball snapped. SMH.

2 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

I just now went back and replayed the game. I thought the targeting call was terrible, again replay clearly shows Jones leading with shoulder pads to the stomach (how on earth that is targeting blows my mind) But the worst call is at the 7:01 mark 4th quarter. #78 is called for offside from Hampton. I have super slow motioned that play and our entire line are like statues. No one flinched until ball snapped. SMH.

Is that the one that made it 4th and 8??There was a 4th and 3 that Hampton was going to convert on but they blew it dead and called a False start which made them have to punt. In my opinion, that’s the one that cost them the most. A first down there and it was over. 

Edited by RodgerDodger32