Peabody JV looking for a game

PHSRollTide

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

^^^^THIS

Reminds me about a conversation we had,get them young and wanting to rep the school make em hungry to play for the team,and they will hunger for Friday night lights like it's their last breath ! I know in Milan I see 5 year olds at the Ritz rocking Dawg shirt pretending to catch and run the ball,same in T town at a young age !

21 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Let me interpret " we just don't support some kids" only the ones that can do something for "us" now ! That's how that reads friend ! We cheer for them as freshman also " OMUGURD" 

How you got that is puzzling. No we are very  supportive of  every kid. We just play everybody in JV and a lot that not will ever see the field in a varsity game play . Some guys beating their chest because they beat up on some freshman does not sit well with me.  The next day we do not give one thought about who won or loss  a JV game.  We look at who is developing  and enjoying being a team player.

10 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Reminds me about a conversation we had,get them young and wanting to rep the school make em hungry to play for the team,and they will hunger for Friday night lights like it's their last breath ! I know in Milan I see 5 year olds at the Ritz rocking Dawg shirt pretending to catch and run the ball,same in T town at a young age !

You should look around.  That happens about at every school

Edited by USJalum88

1 minute ago, USJalum88 said:

We have played in JV this year

Trenton

South Gibson

Hardin County

SouthSide

and schedule to play Dyer County next week

if we gave a crap about winning do you think we would have scheduled those teams

congrats on Peabody winning the JV gold ball  

They won the varsity one too. Did y’all??