Peabody JV looking for a game

PHSRollTide

Just now, thunderbolts said:

No, you will see me tomorrow night at Halls. I'll say hi either at the game or when I drop my youngest son off at school in the morning. Don't post much, but I like reading your posts.

Good deal,I am actually not going to Halls,gonna check out West Carroll and Lake county,couldn't get a ticket for Halls.

1 hour ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Then why play a JV game on a Friday night? It was bad timing for the tweet to come out because it was hours after Crockett County announced they can’t play. People would love to see USJ/Peabody, but can’t happen. Having a JV game on a Friday night will be useless because it’ll prevent teams that can go scout other teams, scout them. I mean, I get it, but it’s a head scratcher. Peabody’s world I guess, we’re just living in it. 

It was a head scratcher for me to. It will give good experience to our JV but idk if a Friday night would be ideal for many of schools for the fact it’s getting scoreboard watching time and off opponents want to see possible playoff matchup. Glad to see we are still invested with the future this late into a year, but our last two games the JV will be seeing a lot of playing time. 

I would’ve like to see us play USJ, instead of playing Liberty, but idk what the scheduling was with that. Hopefully that’ll be a match up next year instead of having a Memphis team come play in the regular season. 

7 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

It was a head scratcher for me to. It will give good experience to our JV but idk if a Friday night would be ideal for many of schools for the fact it’s getting scoreboard watching time and off opponents want to see possible playoff matchup. Glad to see we are still invested with the future this late into a year, but our last two games the JV will be seeing a lot of playing time. 

I would’ve like to see us play USJ, instead of playing Liberty, but idk what the scheduling was with that. Hopefully that’ll be a match up next year instead of having a Memphis team come play in the regular season. 

Dont really think USJ wants that,I know the T posters from USJ claim they don't try or some garbage with JV but the last couple years combine score is like 85 to 20