Milan about to get the hammer?

FuzzyFootballs44

56 minutes ago, bglass said:

So Milan didn’t learn the first time?? 

Just found this out. Like the quote said Tssaa doesn’t allow dual residency.
The boys from Jackson are not brothers and their handler BlackWallStreet still lives in Jackson and still has the address in Jackson when they went to liberty.
The problem is Tssaa does not allow juveniles to live in a household with no parental guidance. Was told there are no parents living in the house in Milan. 

Plus who owns the house they are living in Milan and who is paying mortgage or rent. Who is paying utilities. 
These are the questions the Tssaa will ask. 
Yes. They were shopping around to coaches of other teams in west Tn. Probably didn’t go to Milan earlier because there was no coach in place. 

Someone said in another post that a Milan booster owned the house which is another Tssaa violation. 
Hope none of this true but if it is. It is bad. 
That’s what I read how they have busted cases in Memphis usually basketball cases. 
Not being negative BPM.
Hope you understand. 
Innocent players will suffer. 

3 minutes ago, SG4LIFE said:

Just found this out. Like the quote said Tssaa doesn’t allow dual residency.
The boys from Jackson are not brothers and their handler BlackWallStreet still lives in Jackson and still has the address in Jackson when they went to liberty.
The problem is Tssaa does not allow juveniles to live in a household with no parental guidance. Was told there are no parents living in the house in Milan. 

Plus who owns the house they are living in Milan and who is paying mortgage or rent. Who is paying utilities. 
These are the questions the Tssaa will ask. 
Yes. They were shopping around to coaches of other teams in west Tn. Probably didn’t go to Milan earlier because there was no coach in place. 

Someone said in another post that a Milan booster owned the house which is another Tssaa violation. 
Hope none of this true but if it is. It is bad. 
That’s what I read how they have busted cases in Memphis usually basketball cases. 
Not being negative BPM.
Hope you understand. 
Innocent players will suffer. 

Curious, how do you know this?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Actually I was thinking the samething. Who would benefit the most. It’s never the first team mentioned it’s always the one in the shadows

Milan. Don’t think you will have to worry about covington Coming out of the shadows that much after you put 2 of their QBs out. We beat them with their wildcat QB in there.
Covington is still good but they will need a QB to transfer In to help them beat y’all. 

2 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Curious, how do you know this?

Just read some of the previous post and add them up. Read the Tssaa rules about residency and eligibility. We have had people to move in to district and live with a relative and our coaches and administrators know you have to live with parents or whoever has court ordered supervision. That is pretty simple. 

Just now, SG4LIFE said:

Just read some of the previous post and add them up. Read the Tssaa rules about residency and eligibility. We have had people to move in to district and live with a relative and our coaches and administrators know you have to live with parents or whoever has court ordered supervision. That is pretty simple. 

Or maybe I have been in the same situation with a close relative and they had to sit out for 12 months and miss their sophomore season because their parents were not around. 
Maybe that’s a situation I don’t want to relive. Hard on everyone. 
we tried to do it the right way but only got to play 6 jv games. 
so I kinda know how Tssaa works in that regard. 
thanks for bringing back bad memories. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

From my an unbiased point of view. Why don’t you take your own advice and let the TSSAA do their job and stop spreading hear say or just tell the good people what “your” facts are. If Milan is in violation, I hope they get the “hammer” dropped on them. Never had the stomach for cheaters. 

As much as I dislike a cheater, I despise a coward more. Got evidence?.. turn it in, shut up, and let the system work. Got nothing?.. stir the pot, make suggestive threats, and hide behind someone else's authority.

I'm not declaring Milan's innocence at all, but I'm sick of seeing people with an agenda campaigning for people who have no clue (myself included) to jump to a conclusion just because they proclaim to have inside knowledge. 

BTW... after reading, it may seem that this is directed at you... it isn't. It's for the handful of brand new accounts created just for the purpose of stirring this particular pot. Always respect your opinions, as well as the other Jacket posters.

Edited by tradertwo

2 hours ago, Buzzball1 said:

From my unbiased point of view, I have stayed out of the thread for the most part until a lie was told to Friday Main Event. - and that’s not his fault. There’s a reason I recently joined Coach T and it’s not to play tiddlywinks. Right is right. Wrong is wrong. There are bylaws and rules set forth for a reason. If TSSAA does there job this is where it will die. If not, I'll call Commissioner Gordon and have him summon Batman. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Buzzball1 said:

From my unbiased point of view, I have stayed out of the thread for the most part until a lie was told to Friday Main Event. - and that’s not his fault. There’s a reason I recently joined Coach T and it’s not to play tiddlywinks. Right is right. Wrong is wrong. There are bylaws and rules set forth for a reason. If TSSAA does there job this is where it will die. If not, grab your popcorn. 

George, that you?