Rona gets a playoff team.

2 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

It's a lot tougher on that generation than these kids.

Make no mistake, I'm not advocating anyone play with the virus.  Definitely should quarantine for positive results.    My issue is the "contact tracing" quarantine.   

As I state on another thread, if you can produce 2 negative tests in a 72 hour period (3 days) you should be permitted to re-join the team in my opinion.   Just because someone was within your "social distance" space, does not automatically mean you have the virus and we are treating it that way!

With rapid testing now available, results can be known in an hour.   This is insane!

I hope your mom gets well soon, Pujo.   I'm not trying to minimize what this virus is doing to their generation in particular.   I'm just saying we are allowing the Health Department to take too much liberty with the authority someone gave them.

I agree with you.

• Like 1

For what it's worth, I'm on the back end of having the virus. I never had a fever and never lost my sense of taste or smell. The only symptoms I can be 100% that I had was a little congestion and a few weak spells. 3 out of 5 of my kids at home tested positive, and you would never know they have it.

Like others, I believe the contact tracing is extreme, and if I'm not mistaken, all of it is based on guidelines. The individual school systems decide what protocol to follow, I believe. However, if one doesn't follow the CDC guidelines, that sets them up for future trouble.

I'm all for the age old practice of quarantining the sick (symptomatice), not the ones who may or may not be sick.

20 minutes ago, Waker said:

I personally know 3 who's family wished it was a hangover. 1 day a small cough and two weeks later they are no longer with us. 

Yeah.  I know someone who blew their brains out cause they lost their job and home.  I guess it's dam if you do and dam if you don't 

10 hours ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

Dekalb Co is having to quarantine for the 1st rd of the playoffs. Probably end their season. 

What’s really sad is a system that makes the whole team quarantine instead of just the ones contact traced. Any system that does that is ridiculous. I commend the schools in the state that just quarantine those kids that were within 6 feet for 15 minutes.  We see schools every week having kids quarantined but they still play with what’s left. 

5 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Yeah.  I know someone who blew their brains out cause they lost their job and home.  I guess it's dam if you do and dam if you don't 

Where I sell antique bottles on Ebey, had a guy buy a couple of Items from me, gave me his phone # and I called him, talked to the man for about 3 hours ,he was terrified of whats going on.  People are  in a mess and don't know what the heck is going on, its causing depression on a huge scale. My advice is to not worry about it, Grand creator is the only place to put any faith.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, pujo said:

Where I sell antique bottles on Ebey, had a guy buy a couple of Items from me, gave me his phone # and I called him, talked to the man for about 3 hours ,he was terrified of whats going on.  People are  in a mess and don't know what the heck is going on, its causing depression on a huge scale. My advice is to not worry about it, Grand creator is the only place to put any faith.

Absolutely.  We can't live in fear.  I'm on the 3rd day of being sick. Lost my bowels this morning from taking so much mucinex lol