RELEASE THE KRACKEN ...

Southtowner

On 11/26/2020 at 11:42 AM, PeabodyPride said:

Yes,he had no previous health  Problems,was fine about a week was doing well while battling covid then his oxygen dropped he went to hospital by ambulance and within about a day had a massive stroke,he was sedated on on a vent and passed finally last night ,not trying to be a downer but everyone be safe !!!! 

One article I read which if remember correctly was from the Jackson Sun and it said that he had blood pressure issues and the hospital was not able to get it stabilized. High or unstable blood pressure can cause a person to stroke out.  My grandfather stroked out because of unstable blood pressure and it caused his O level to drop and they put a vent on him.  He didn’t make it either.

Sorry to hear about the loss.  It sounds like he was a well respected and liked gentleman.  May he RIP until our LORD comes back.

3 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

One article I read which if remember correctly was from the Jackson Sun and it said that he had blood pressure issues and the hospital was not able to get it stabilized. High or unstable blood pressure can cause a person to stroke out.  My grandfather stroked out because of unstable blood pressure and it caused his O level to drop and they put a vent on him.  He didn’t make it either.

Sorry to hear about the loss.  It sounds like he was a well respected and liked gentleman.  May he RIP until our LORD comes back.

Yes in hospital it went hay wire no no issues before the illness though. Thanks for the kind words,God Bless