14 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Representing the West will be 

Fayetteville Tigers 

Waverly Tigers 

Representing the East will be 

South Pittsburgh Pirates 

Meigs Tigerettes 

6 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I know I forgot to pick last week but oh well I'm gonna pick this week for the fun of it 

Lake County

South Pitt.

Trousdale County

Peabody

Al move on to play for Gold

14.  Yeah,  I was missing your picks.  I'm glad you're back in the fold. 

5 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

South Pitt vs Fayetteville

Trousdale County vs Peabody

(both 2A Semi-final games with be single score victories)

5 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

CLASS 1A BRACKET CHALLENGE RD4

South Pittsburg vs Coalfield

Lake County vs Fayetteville 

CLASS 2A BRACKET CHALLENGE RD4

Trousdale County vs Meigs County

Peabody vs Waverly Central 

4 hours ago, piratetom said:

CLASS 1A BRACKET CHALLENGE RD4

South Pittsburg vs Coalfield

Lake County vs Fayetteville 

CLASS 2A BRACKET CHALLENGE RD4

Trousdale County vs Meigs County

Peabody vs Waverly Central 

1 hour ago, PHSRollTide said:

Meigs VS Peabody

South Pitt VS Fayetteville 

Tide, I recorded these Saturday.  (6.)  Thanks.

5 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Glad you picked against us this week.:mrgreen: Its worked out good for us when you have lol.

Very rarely do I pick against you, partner.   So I'm not sure what your basing that off of.   At any rate, the Creekbank is an advantage and it's that advantage I'm basing the pick on.   These teams play 10 times on a neutral field I could see it 5-5.

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• That’s a good line. Wins would be Soddy, Howard, and Ooltewah. Maybe East Ham again or Knox Central. Tyner maybe but being that late in the year it’s hard to say. I don’t think we get by Red Bank this year.    Rhea could be anywhere from 2-8 to 6-4. 
    • I agree with the Farragut and Bradley claim. Those will both be wins. Bearden like you say is depending on when you get them in comparison to when the wheels fall off.  As far as West goes I’m 50-50. They have been able to reload so far so until they show me they haven’t I can’t count them out. 
    • during the 2nd round of the playoffs last year against Milan, Gray partially tore his meniscus. He had a minor repair around Thanksgiving. Recovery time was minimal and he has been full force for baseball this season. 
    • What do ya’ll think the O/U will be? I would set the line at 2.5 
    • Playing high school sports is a privilege not a right.  The college did not have to rescind the scholarship.  Scholarship offers are pulled all the time for a number of reasons. That was 100% their choice.  A coach can keep, cut, or dismiss any player that they want to without reason anytime they want.  Is that the right way to run a program?? I don't think that it is, but these are the facts of the matter. This case has absolutely 0% chance of going in the plaintiff's favor. Futhermore, I'd imagine that these administrators and the coach are a part of some teaching or coaching organization that will cover at least 1 million dollars each in legal fees. Obviously the kid and her family feel like there were "damages" thus the lawsuit.  Unfortunately, the law is not on their side in this case.