2nd Round State Playoffs Greenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

13 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I believe the first half will be close then one team pulls away late in the 3rd.  I’m gonna give this one to coaches, and I believe that Ryan man is a better 2nd half coach than that Henry man.  

Coach Henry is going to coach circles around GB on Friday. Coalfield is long overdue a win over the Cherokees and Friday night they leave no doubt who the better team is. 

14 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I believe the first half will be close then one team pulls away late in the 3rd.  I’m gonna give this one to coaches, and I believe that Ryan man is a better 2nd half coach than that Henry man.  

Steal that Henry man's dog, and he is done.

11 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Greenback punches their ticket to the 3rd round. Wait a minute, speaking of punches, remember 2013? That is what Coach Henry's team does when they are getting their tails handed to them late in the game. 

GB 35

CF 20

Not only 2013 remember 2016 at Greenback on TV.everyone saw the player grabbing Bailey's goober on TV Bailey retaliated and he got thrown out and missed the very next game.I have a feeling this one here if Greenback gets ahead will be an ugly contest just my opinion.

13 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Not only 2013 remember 2016 at Greenback on TV.everyone saw the player grabbing Bailey's goober on TV Bailey retaliated and he got thrown out and missed the very next game.I have a feeling this one here if Greenback gets ahead will be an ugly contest just my opinion.

Were they Planter's or Diamond?