Covington @ Milan RD 2

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This one ought to be interesting. Hope the Covington players that have been injured have had time to heal up. Wish those kids nothing but the best. Let it begin folks!!!!

LRDAO.... Covington better train for any good player in Jackson after big purple bowel movement picks them up in the bus this week.  You think im joking but im not. 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Covington better train for any good player in Jackson after big purple bowel movement picks them up in the bus this week.  You think im joking but im not. 

It’s too easy to troll you. Been doing it all week. You come running within mins. Lord your pathetic. Bwhahahahahahah!!!!

• Like 1

I keep hearing conflicting reports of rather Ruffin will be back behind center or not....honestly, I believe that if he is back, it would give Covington a better chance and make this game more interesting....we need Fayne focused on defense as well and not playing iron man. I hope for a clean game to be fought between the players! Good luck to both. GO CHARGERS!

I believe that my Chargers will be ready. Here's a good read from the Commercial Appeal about Jackson Hughey, one of our Covington players. I have a grandson his age, so have been seeing Jackson around since they were T-ball age. It's a very inspiring story. 

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/sports/high-school/2020/11/05/covington-high-school-football-inspired-by-jackson-hughey-cancer-battle/6118330002/

How Jackson Hughey's battle with cancer has inspired Covington football

Edited by CHARGERFAN