Covington @ Milan RD 2

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

This is my opinion, but I hope we can get the football championships played but other than football I think all the rest of the sports will end up having to delay the season or completely stop. Jackson Madison County mayor came out today and indicated a mask mandate and he said that it could probably be pushed back longer, so if Mayors and senators are starting this stuff back again I just think unfortunately that they will follow the same route. And to add Biden has already spoke about a mandatory quarantine so. Hope my opinion is wrong though

Edited by Goldenpride

1 minute ago, District12AA said:

Why did the administration not allow team to travel? Was it positive cases, contact tracing or by the article they were just being cautious?

if it is the latter then that administration should be relieved of its duties immediately.

They already had some injury issues. But they had a couple of positives combined with contact tracing. Supposedly the administration felt it best for the kids safety to forfeit. The coach agreed. 

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They already had some injury issues. But they had a couple of positives combined with contact tracing. Supposedly the administration felt it best for the kids safety to forfeit. The coach agreed. 

Seriously doubt the coach agreed!! I guarantee every team has some positive kids that aren’t being reported. We know Milan doesn’t play by the book for sure!!

10 minutes ago, bglass said:

Seriously doubt the coach agreed!! I guarantee every team has some positive kids that aren’t being reported. We know Milan doesn’t play by the book for sure!!

Listen, our Milan parents and coaches are out here sending out messages and posting on social media how much they hate it for the Charger players and here you are continuing to be a jerk. Reflects poorly on your program and it just makes you look like a sore loser. Enough already. 

18 minutes ago, bglass said:

The article y’all posted the coach said he supported the administrations decision. You know I feel bad for your kids but not for no class bum like you. I hate that your kid had such a pitiful excuse of a dad for a role model. Hopefully he grew into a man of integrity despite your poor example. Way to go for continuing to trash kids. Bum. 

Another sad part of this is that this may be it for a while between Covington and Milan. I believe that this rivalry was good for west Tennessee football even though these message boards sometimes get chippy. Good luck the rest of the way, Milan....you’re right....no asterisk (just me feeling sorry for ourselves, lol). Go get em, Dawgs! 

4 minutes ago, 00Chargers said:

Another sad part of this is that this may be it for a while between Covington and Milan. I believe that this rivalry was good for west Tennessee football even though these message boards sometimes get chippy. Good luck the rest of the way, Milan....you’re right....no asterisk (just me feeling sorry for ourselves, lol). Go get em, Dawgs! 

Thanks for being a class act man. I have always respected your comments on these boards you are a good guy. I just wish some of your other posters had as much class as you do. Nothing but the best of luck to you guys in the future as well.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The article y’all posted the coach said he supported the administrations decision. You know I feel bad for your kids but not for no class bum like you. I hate that your kid had such a pitiful excuse of a dad for a role model. Hopefully he grew into a man of integrity despite your poor example. Way to go for continuing to trash kids. Bum. 

Ur the one who mentioned Karma on the other thread! And nothing I have said had anything to do with bashing kids!!

27 minutes ago, bglass said:

Ur the one who mentioned Karma on the other thread! And nothing I have said had anything to do with bashing kids!!

Yes I did mention karma for you and all the other trolls on this site that accused our KIDS of cheating with no proof. And every time you mention that we cheated you are bashing KIDS. Sorry your too stupid to recognize that.