Brad Lee comes two 825 (fangurs crossed)

STARSNBARS

32 minutes ago, Tribefan98 said:

How do the Maryville fans feel about their  team this year? Is this team better or as good as years past or are there more weaknesses than usual? 

Maryville graduated 17 starters from last years team. I have no idea how they have won a single game this season. Slow - small - untalented - can't catch - cant throw - can't line up straight - it's just difficult to understand. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tfawx2v00glh3bnafi

Edited by MLREB

1 minute ago, MLREB said:

Maryville graduated 17 starters from last years team. I have no idea how they have won a single game this season. Slow - small - untalented - can't catch - cant throw - can't line up straight - it's just difficult to understand. 

Maryville always seems to have intelligent young men who play disciplined football. That will get you a lot of wins.

33 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

Maryville always seems to have intelligent young men who play disciplined football. That will get you a lot of wins.

Always smarter, more disciplined, better coached, and execute better than any team they play. Take pride in the small things. Don’t worry about who you have just prepare your men to do the things above and it will get you a long way. 

26 minutes ago, CleveBear said:

Any live stream of this game tonight?  I thought I remember Maryville puts their games on through NHFS, which I refuse to get.. and it's reliable, so I'm told, about 50% of the time.  

bchs.tv streams their home games...don't know about away games but you could check. I haven't had much trouble with NFHS.

Edited by TNPaul

2 hours ago, MLREB said:

MLREB ewe left oft grean and yung.......Thairfour Brad Lee mooves two a 89.1 pt. favritt........:unsure:

It's that time of the season for the good games to start. Everybody, except Roane County, still playing can win tonight. Da bears have a solid team and is well-coacht. If I remember the first game correctly, they run the ball well, but could use more balance. Will the re-match be closer? BIG win for them last week. They are playing their best ball of the season. Are they hiding in the weeds?  On the other hand, murvil took last week off. Played hairtage the week before. They should be fresh, but rusty? We will see. Quick starts in both halfs and TOs will be big as always. 

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! DA BEARS ARE THE LOSING TEAM! YOU CALL THESE GUYS REFEREES? 31-10 IS THE SCOREBORD!

Safe travels to the visitors, Safe game for the kids. Enjoy!