South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

I know I'm older and probably out of tune with this young generation, but what in the world are we doing playing  Sweet Home Alabama for a pump up song? Also maybe we can play some of the other song's we use to play that you could actually understand the words instead of this crap that was played this past Friday night. I was actually embarrassed for our visitors. Or don't play nothing at all and let the bands play like it use to be. 

27 minutes ago, sportman said:

I know I'm older and probably out of tune with this young generation, but what in the world are we doing playing  Sweet Home Alabama for a pump up song? Also maybe we can play some of the other song's we use to play that you could actually understand the words instead of this crap that was played this past Friday night. I was actually embarrassed for our visitors. Or don't play nothing at all and let the bands play like it use to be. 

Plus 1

2 hours ago, sportman said:

I agree.This stuff played now I dont understand.We were at Unaka and they played Sweet Home Alabama too.I didnt understand that either.lol.

41 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I will say that the operator is an Auburn fan.

Are you joking? Grider is letting old pirate play the music? I garuntee you I hope he dont get his cds mixed up and start playing that stroking song he plays for the skillet slinger in the cave on Thursday nights.  You think im joking but im not. 

7 hours ago, sportman said:

Back in the old days you could at least tell what the rappers were saying. Now it's "Olla..Lolla..Holla....Semi..Hemi..Demi...My baby...habi..sabi.." What? Stop slurring words if you want to rap. LL Cool J and Sir Mix a Lot are embarrassed. 

• Like 2