Meigs vs Hampton

Meeru

1 minute ago, RunnerUp said:

What is the opinion of you northerners on the RW SG game tonight.  The RW that beat Oneida is not the RW that we played. Wonder which one will now up vs SG?

RW didn’t play defense very well until the Oneida game still a lot of room for improvement. The SG Qb will present problems for the Tigers.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Okay you all know I like you guys you good people you got a good football team.when I was up there last week I told Levi you were the spitting image of Oneida tough hard-nosed team but your offense was lacking just my opinion,what I saw in some of your other games other than the volunteer Game I saw same thing.if you're looking for a prediction my prediction is Meigs County 35 to 14 honestly that's what I think.a lot of people picked us to get beat by South Pittsburgh last year too but we didn't so you never know

Play book hasn't been opened much to this point...May not be opened much tonight...Just depends