Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

I think our Region was a little tougher in positions 2-4 this season. 

Probably, I have trouble comparing yrs or regions. Those little fellers were good enough to hold that little 3A team to single digits. They really play well together. 
DB may be their biggest challenge to this point.

D-B duzz a goodur job ov outflankin' yee......orr ovurloadin a side and Tesnear cuttin hit baick two tha week side....And then'st tha QB weal play ackshun ewe and thro one ovur yore haid like thay did laist yeer.......Thay ere vurry vurry fizzycul att tha LOS.......This iz knott goodur knews fer our littull fellurs......D-B upp two a 114.2 pt favritt.....:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

DB has a good run defense and is efficient, but not explosive on offense, Maryville, of course is sound on both sides of the ball.  I think the Rebels win by 17 points, unless they turn the ball over which is rare.  DB kind of fell off some at the end of the season, losing to Science Hill and Alcoa, and struggling with Cleveland. Maryville is hitting its stride at the right time, easily dumping Bradley last week. Maryvile 34 DB 17.