Season starts Today (for some)..

rebelman101

Leading scorer for Lions was Kramer with 18.  The Trio mentioned scored 38 which is great BUT the Lions got 38 points from the others.  If the others produce half of that per game they will be a handful every game.  The Trio are going to be fun to watch over the next three years.  Huntingdon is a very good team with a lot of talent.  I expect they will be in the mix in Single A before it’s all over.  They have an excellent coach.  

12 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

It didn’t just disrupt y’all. Tca big 3 had 2 fouls each in the first quarter. So the tic tac was both ways. It was first game period. Tons of turnovers. Sloppy because of limited practice and no summer. Both teams should improve as the season progresses. Tca is young though. The big 3 are just sophomores so can’t wait to see how they progress. 

All 3 are very good and fundamentally sound.

11 hours ago, Intense said:

Leading scorer for Lions was Kramer with 18.  The Trio mentioned scored 38 which is great BUT the Lions got 38 points from the others.  If the others produce half of that per game they will be a handful every game.  The Trio are going to be fun to watch over the next three years.  Huntingdon is a very good team with a lot of talent.  I expect they will be in the mix in Single A before it’s all over.  They have an excellent coach.  

And I will Add. The Kramer young lady is a senior. First time to play in high school. And no not a recruited player. Home grown TCA. She is a softball player and decided to play with her friends this year. Watch out. When they start playing to have fun and can produce. Boom!

14 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

And I will Add. The Kramer young lady is a senior. First time to play in high school. And no not a recruited player. Home grown TCA. She is a softball player and decided to play with her friends this year. Watch out. When they start playing to have fun and can produce. Boom!

Not near the depth yall had last year. Last you weren't just talented, you were very deep with very good players.

On 11/18/2020 at 10:55 AM, Intense said:

Caught The TCA- Dyer County game. Liked what i saw with TCA even with a loss especially the big sorry dont know her name. Shot well at line and team looked well coached and fundamentally sound. Out rebounded DC but everybody out rebounds DC. DC had too much O even with committing too many fouls and losing Springer on fouls midway in 4th. Although a couple calls on both side were very suspect. Back to TCA, I think will only get better. DC looked ok. Played a lot of kids. Should get more consistent. Has better bench this year more size. Just young in the bigs and first year players.

1 hour ago, OrangeGuru said:

Caught The TCA- Dyer County game. Liked what i saw with TCA even with a loss especially the big sorry dont know her name. Shot well at line and team looked well coached and fundamentally sound. Out rebounded DC but everybody out rebounds DC. DC had too much O even with committing too many fouls and losing Springer on fouls midway in 4th. Although a couple calls on both side were very suspect. Back to TCA, I think will only get better. DC looked ok. Played a lot of kids. Should get more consistent. Has better bench this year more size. Just young in the bigs and first year players.

I got to the game about two minutes into the game. DC really upped the pace and I think that was to their advantage in the game. TCA really seemed to struggle with the fast pace and had a lot of careless turnovers. DC shot it well early one. Springer hit some shots and got to the foul line. King got to the basket with ease. Caviness played tough defense and got some easy layups and their supporting cast played well! TCA made a run in the second quarter and cut it close and then a seven point swing in the 4th quarter due to a technical foul on McCord cut it to 5. DC got it together and finished the game strong. Hats off to both squads as no one has gotten to scrimmage or play in any jamborees so this is the first chance to play against someone else. I think both will have good seasons this year!