Coaching openings

Mooreboy3

1 hour ago, Bushog02 said:

Bledsoe still got their skill players lost most of the linemen and the fullback. They still going be tough I think they find them a coach too 

Is that coach leaving as well? Pretty impressive the season he put together. Obviously, by looking at the scores they were the 4th best team in the east. Pretty close between those top 4 teams. 

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Is that coach leaving as well? Pretty impressive the season he put together. Obviously, by looking at the scores they were the 4th best team in the east. Pretty close between those top 4 teams. 

No he’s not leaving just saying they find them a good coach. Kids and parents have bought in to his system 

14 hours ago, H2Oman said:

He did not leave for the money alone...   He left because he wanted to run the program without Clint standing over his shoulder. I guarantee you that being an assistant at South Pitt pays less than the HC job at TC!!!

I will agree with you.. he seemed to be excellent coach who seemed to be a stickler for discipline, which from everything I have heard about TC’s program this year is not very important in Harstville right now!

That is what I liked best about him. The discipline.

7 hours ago, Pirate1999 said:

You are right you can’t control what teenage kids do all the time but you can’t allow their decisions to go without discipline. I have a knucklehead son who just turned 16 ! Bottom line is if they can’t act right or do right they don’t deserve to be on the team. Too many parents now days worry about being friends and whether their kid likes them more than disciplining them. It’s a Society problem! 

That is exactly the problem at TC. The coaching staff is worried about being a friend instead of a coach.

41 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Now the jailhouse fellars is giving advice on hiring a coach.  You fellars get good experience at it.  You think im joking but im not. 

Well, I’m over COVID.  We all know that if CJP gets fired at UT in the next year or so, then is picked up anywhere else away from Knoxville, that CDP will leave his Jasper job to move within a couple hours of his son.  This might come soon the way folks are talking.  Are they prepping an assistant at this moment to take over, or will they be trying to hire CVG away from the ‘Burg??