South Pittsburg vs coalfield(Grider against this Henry man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, muskox said:

This one would get out of hand early if grider would let someone else call the offense. South pitt would have about 5 more gold balls if they had a offensive minded guy calling the plays. Shame he just don't know how to use all those athletes he has every year 

Your right ox.If the new coach is offensive minded and gets his offense in place next year,South Pitt probably wont get touched for a few years at least till the finals.AND the posters on here other than Diltard and Pierat will agree in private.lol!!They know football and they see exactly what we do.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Your right ox.If the new coach is offensive minded and gets his offense in place next year,South Pitt probably wont get touched for a few years at least till the finals.AND the posters on here other than Diltard and Pierat will agree in private.lol!!They know football and they see exactly what we do.

I think CG is a great organizer of a football program. He is very meticulous in everything he does and deserves a lot of credit. He adjusted well after half last night. I personally believe Coach Stone is the best offensive mind on the staff. Reminds me of ole Lane lol

20 minutes ago, powerp said:

I think CG is a great organizer of a football program. He is very meticulous in everything he does and deserves a lot of credit. He adjusted well after half last night. I personally believe Coach Stone is the best offensive mind on the staff. Reminds me of ole Lane lol

I'll say this about Stone, you may out coach him, you may out think him, you may out play him, but you will not out work him.  Unless he has changed over the years, his every waking thought is about football and he pours every ounce into it.  

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Nope not real big or fast.Just run SN old T offense that's hard to stop without a good D front.They will have a little success early but SP will pull away.#60 is a good looking lineman who moves well and plays fundamental football.#5 is their best back and his little brother is also good.#19 I think is another McKinney but is a H back.QB will throw a TE hot pass when you put everyone in the box but that's about it.Stop the run and they are done.

I think 19 is a cousin or something. 

2 minutes ago, PanchoandLefty said:

5 and 1 aren’t related just same last name. 10 is McKinney not 19 and yes it is a cousin. 

I had no idea about 5 and 1 or even the McKinney kids number honestly but I was aware they had a cousin with the same last name on the team. I know about the Lowe name, lots of folks with it up our way as well, very common name in this area even if they can’t agree on how it’s pronounced :roflol:

Edited by crow

5 minutes ago, PanchoandLefty said:

5 and 1 aren’t related just same last name. 10 is McKinney not 19 and yes it is a cousin. 

Just now, rtl112 said:

10 is Mckinney.  He plays the full back position and defensive end.

I was working off the numbers OnB provided, I have no idea myself. I didn’t get to see any of them play this year.